1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Reviews and reports

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting / Suggestions' started by Philth, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Philth

Philth N.Y.H.C. Arachnosupporter

Advertisement
    Establishing this required my home address ? I typed in a fake address that most people will know is a joke or think I'm a scammer lol. I'm curious why address is required? Does this show to the public, as I rather not have a line of chicks banging down my door tomorrow , now that they know where I live ;)

Later, Tom

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Philth

Philth N.Y.H.C. Arachnosupporter

Never mind, it was either quickly fixed, or it shows as I'm from the U.S. lol, my bad.

3. Arachnopets

Arachnopets Arachnoboards Team Staff Member

NY
    LOL! I went in and changed it for you. Scott just went in and changed the description field for the address required. :)

4. EDED

EDED Arachnobaron Old Timer

USA
    I am trying to figure out how to write feedback for a seller.

goto the seller's profile,
    click on Review tab
    give 1 or 5 stars
    and is that it??
    no need to write anything?

5. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

Once you click your "overall" star rating (you should be able to pick 1-5 stars, not just 1 or 5), you will be taken to a new page with all the fields to fill out for a review. Please let me know if you experience any issues.

6. EDED

USA
    Thank you very much for explanation

I have submitted a review for you and went through the whole process

Good stuff.
    250 min characters is interesting
    Requires detailed reivew.

7. emitellall

emitellall Arachnopeon

My apologies in advance if this is known information, but I did a bit of searching and couldn't find clarification. I'd like to review a petstore that I purchased a few tarantulas from a couple days ago. Is it OK for me to create the first petstore review (which, from what I see includes adding its address, number, description, etc.) for the shop(in the new system of reviews), or does someone from the shop itself need to add all this information?
    Again, sorry if this has already been cleared up.

8. MrDeranged

Haven't gotten around to really posting about it, so it's not know. Please note that it will be a two part process. First, you will need to create the "petstore item". Then, once the petstore item has been created and approved, you will need to go back and then do your review of the petstore. If the owner of the petstore would like to obtain "ownership" of the item (they'll be able to respond to the reviews left, they can contact me. They will need an account on the forums though.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. The Snark

The Snark هرج و مرج مهندس Old Timer

Good question. I couldn't find a ready made AB criteria on that doing a search just now. Of course, I've never been able to find anything with that search thing.

• Like Like x 1
  10. emitellall

emitellall Arachnopeon

Great! Thank you for the clarification :)

11. Hello, I'm trying to post a for sale ad and there is no options to allow me to post.

12. Arachnopets

NY
    Please make sure to read our new Classifieds Terms & Rules . ;)

13. MrDeranged

14. Thank you sir. I appreciate the help.

15. EDED

USA
    Hello Mods,
    If I want to write more than one review for one seller how do I go about doing that? As of now it looks like I can write one review only. What if I end up buying multiple times from one seller and some are good and some are bad transactions?

16. MrDeranged

Unfortunately, the software we are currently using only supports one review per user per item. We're working with the developer on that issue.

17. EDED

USA
    thank you very much for working on the issue, I just wanted to check to see if I was doing something wrong or missing something

18. Trenor

Trenor Arachnoprince

NC
    Have the developers came up with anything on this issue? I'd really like to be able to do multiple reviews for a given seller. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Arachnopets

NY
    Sorry, at this point, they still have not come up with anything to resolve this issue. :(

Debby

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  20. Trenor

Trenor Arachnoprince

NC
    Thanks for the update.