Question Reviews and reports

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Just a proposition. If we can't leave multiple reviews, then why not bring back the subforum for reviews? This seems like a very easy fix.

How does that old adage go? "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Just a proposition. If we can't leave multiple reviews, then why not bring back the subforum for reviews? This seems like a very easy fix.

How does that old adage go? "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
It's something that we are currently considering. Thanks for the suggestion!

Debby

Acro

Aziz! Light!
Old Timer
I know this is an old thread, but I haven't found anything newer. Anyway, I went to leave a 2nd review for someone I traded with and I can't seem to find how to leave a 2nd review. Have the developers still not found a way for members to leave more than one review????

Trenor

Arachnoprince
I've not heard of changes to this yet so I don't think they have.

The take away from this is to make sure you always do a great job the 1st time you work with a new person. After that if you give them crappy service you still have your glowing review. :D

In all seriousness, I would love a multiple review option even if it meant going back to the original review thread. People that do a great job for me over and over should get multiple great reviews. People that did great once but then dropped the ball should have reviews that reflect that instead of one great review.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
I know this is an old thread, but I haven't found anything newer. Anyway, I went to leave a 2nd review for someone I traded with and I can't seem to find how to leave a 2nd review. Have the developers still not found a way for members to leave more than one review????
Unfortunately, they have not. Not sure if it will even happen at this point for this version of the software. :(

Debby

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Unfortunately, they have not. Not sure if it will even happen at this point for this version of the software. :(
Debby
Thanks for the update. Can you guys look at going back to the review threads (or some other alternative) if we can't get anything going on the current review stuff?

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Thanks for the update. Can you guys look at going back to the review threads (or some other alternative) if we can't get anything going on the current review stuff?
Not a problem. It is being taken into consideration. :)

Debby

cold blood

Staff member

Debby
Curious what this has to do with software? It takes no software changes to begin a new review thread for repeat reviews in an already existing sub-forum. Chat, maybe up in the stickies.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Curious what this has to do with software? It takes no software changes to begin a new review thread for repeat reviews in an already existing sub-forum. Chat, maybe up in the stickies.
The sub forum is closed and will remain closed. We have no desire to return to the old review threads at this time.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The sub forum is closed and will remain closed. We have no desire to return to the old review threads at this time.
Surely, you recognize the current review system doesn't help the hobbyist- neither the seller nor the buyer?

Currently I can only leave one review/person to my knowledge. The current system's limitations can easily skew a person's ratings to Good (even if they are a bad seller), or skewed to BAD, even if they are a Good seller.