Red Knee at 189.99??

Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I say if ya wanna drop a couple bucks just get 2 or 3 B.Smithi slings. This way you will most likely end up with at least one female for a fraction of the price of buying an adult one.

In my opinion... watching them grow is one of the coolest things about owning a T!!! So I say go for the slings, you can't go wrong! :D

Atreyuhero4

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
its hard to watch brachys grow because they never do :p lol except my curly that things grows quick!

c'est ma

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
its hard to watch brachys grow because they never do :p lol except my curly that things grows quick!
Same here! Suppose that has something to do with the curlies being native to more tropical habitats than the smithis, emilias, and such?

Atreyuhero4

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i dont know but my curly has molted 2 times and grown considerably but my B smithi has molted once and has made no visable growth its pretty far into premolt right now so we will see what happens also im 100% sure my chaco golden knee is going to molt tonight:):):)

alchie 8

Arachnopeon
If it were me I would buy online or at an expo if they have one coming up soon. I find that they take better care of the T's vs. pet stores and tend to be better priced. Also, since it is your second T have you got your mind set on a redknee or just because the pet store had one? I think A. avics are a good second T IMO tend to be docile as a species and are usuallly reasonably priced. I got my A. avic. slings from NW Inverts for $6 a pop and he threw in a freebie. Do some more research though and figure out what you really want... :)

Last edited: