Problem during the molt/Dead T?

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
sp Kwitara River I see, and female... Well we definitely need to see if it reaches 8" as some have reported out in EU several years ago. Of course could be a different locality than yours. I had 2 sacmates, both never made it to adulthood, slowest growing Avics I've ever owned.

Also, want to see how green yours gets once full mature.
Ah, the pinned video was male rufa but i have large kwitara both near 7 inches. The juveniles are pretty slow growing. Similar to purpurea and sp. ecuador.

Here is photo of adult specimen
7EB1BA55-6B27-411F-877C-BCA73ED7080C.jpeg

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ah, the pinned video was male rufa but i have large kwitara both near 7 inches. The juveniles are pretty slow growing. Similar to purpurea and sp. ecuador.

Here is photo of adult specimen
View attachment 297022

I didn't see a video, just the pic on your IG. Now that is def. a sp Kwitara River w/that green hue. GORGEOUS! My Rivers were slower than Purp. The Purp I had grew like a weed.

That's a gorgeous one. How common are they over there, and how often bred?

codicez

Arachnosquire
Sorry guys another question...
Is any direct natural light can cause any kind of this problem... It normally gets in the morning for 2 hours approx... I m living in Uk so is not always sunny... Can be the case?
Is better to kept them where there is no source of natural light?
I just move house and before it was different setting,I did not have that much light going into it like this one...

IMG_20190109_115613.jpg