Post a pic of your loyal canine

dragyn5

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I happen to be married to a photographer and one of our 2 photography businesses is taking photos at the AKC dog shows. Alan does most of the advertising photos for those top champions that show at Westminster. So if I can pin him down, I get great shots for free... or for a hug and kiss. ;)

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
dragyn5 said:
I happen to be married to a photographer and one of our 2 photography businesses is taking photos at the AKC dog shows. Alan does most of the advertising photos for those top champions that show at Westminster. So if I can pin him down, I get great shots for free... or for a hug and kiss. ;)
Heidi, do you travel with your hubby when he goes to Westminster? I'm less than 1.5 hours from Madison Square Garden, so if you come along next year, we ought to get together. :D

---
Wendy
---

SydneySpider

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This is Nip, my 13 year old corgi/border collie mix; and Bear my 2 year old who the hell knows mutt. (Nip is the red one, Bear the black one)

Attachments

dragyn5

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
"Heidi, do you travel with your hubby when he goes to Westminster? I'm less than 1.5 hours from Madison Square Garden, so if you come along next year, we ought to get together. "

We don't really go to Westminster often, most of the dogs show in California and we shoot them at shows out here. We are also going to the Pomeranian Nationals in Kentucky.

Heidi

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
Heres my "Dog" Hes very loyal. Great hiking buddy. Never runs away, always wants to please. Loves playing with kids (human) and will knock on the front door when he wants us to come out and play with him. :D
Ive gotten him off of his canine diet and he is now a vegan.

Last edited:

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here are my dogs Ricco (apricot) and Tyson. Ricco is a Toy Poodle and Tyson a Poodle mix. Tyson is REALLY camera shy.

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
this is Buddy. we got him almost a year ago from a Jack Russell Terrier rescue.

bengerno

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here are my dogs: Noki and Zsazsi
Noki is a dachshund, Zszazsi is a bouvier des flandres.

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
atavuss said:
this is Buddy. we got him almost a year ago from a Jack Russell Terrier rescue.
he looks mischevious lol

LPacker79

ArachnoSpaz
Old Timer
mantid said:
Texas Blonde said:
Here are mine:

This is my moms Bichon Scruffy

:eek:
In defense of Scruffy, she was bitten by a rattler, that's why she looks that way.

Besides, she's super sweet....just slightly retarded.

TRowe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This is Pistol Pete, my Jack Russell Terrier. This little guy amazes and amuses me every single day. I don't know what I'd do without him. The first picture is of a younger Pete attacking my little brother. The second is of an older, wider Pete. :)

Tim

Attachments

luna

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

I've never posted photos here... I hope I did it correctly.

My loyal canine companion died September '05. Holly was an awesome dog. Goldens love everyone but they are also prone to cancer... she was only ten years old. These are pics of us from a few years ago.

Attachments