Pokie Enclosure Terrarium

parthicus

Arachnopeon
yes there is vent in front, micro climate can easily be made to work with what i mentioned before, you can also put tape on the bottom of the screen lid which reduces the amount of screen the spider could get stuck in. im a pretty big fan of exo tera.
I also love their setups. It provides a nice clean look, and the double door really help with maintenance while also minimizing escapes.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
I also love their setups. It provides a nice clean look, and the double door really help with maintenance while also minimizing escapes.
love the look as well. if they were less expensive i would use them for all of my arboreal collection.

parthicus

Arachnopeon
love the look as well. if they were less expensive i would use them for all of my arboreal collection.
You should watch the amazon lightning deals, i was able to get my 12x12x18 exo terra for 30 bucks. For those who do not know what these deals are, you have to go to amazon-todays deals- and then on the left you have to click lightning deals. Once in a while I'll see reptile related products for sale with a good discount.

Last edited:

Abyss

Arachnoknight
Agree with most all thats been said, esoecially about the size/shape of that cork round.
Here is what i did for my P. metallica
much skinneir hide and she loves it. Water dish at the top of the verticle tube and the angled tibe is where i feed her from. She will come out to the edge when hungry an climb up top when thirsty. Live plants for natural humidity and fresh air. Lots an lots of strategic ventilation for air movement

bryverine

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I've noticed once your Pokie, especially adults feel secure, they'll be out all the time.
Huh, I just thought my regalis was a huge pig. She's out ALL the time. She'll have just thrown a bolus in her water dish ( :shifty: ) and be right back to the acrylic/cork bark ready for more...

She's kinda like an arboreal LP. :astonished:

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
Huh, I just thought my regalis was a huge pig. She's out ALL the time. She'll have just thrown a bolus in her water dish ( :shifty: ) and be right back to the acrylic/cork bark ready for more...

She's kinda like an arboreal LP. :astonished:
So is my regalis, eats more than my G. pulchripes, who is the definition of a living trashcan.