Pandinus dictator breeding

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Getting more baby dictators, another small male and big female. So far, I know I've had two males and they both have been small, I wonder if it's typical or not, not enough specimens to confirm it. I do have a small female also, so it may be a trend with exceptions, may find out later. I think the diff color is from a recent molt but I'm not sure about that yet.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I found them in a pet store quite a while back. From what I was told and read, there was an illegal shipment of them to the US and Europe. You can probably still find the article on the internet. Then, I guess they didn't know what to do with them so they just went to several pet stores and online pet dealers. They were labeled dictator in the store and I knew what they were since I had read about them so thought it best to grab some because that will probably never happen again.

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
Nice to see someone who got this specie and will make sure they stay around !
You should change your title from arachnogod to padinusgod !
Great pic also :)

Daniel Edwards

Arachnoknight
Getting more baby dictators, another small male and big female. So far, I know I've had two males and they both have been small, I wonder if it's typical or not, not enough specimens to confirm it. I do have a small female also, so it may be a trend with exceptions, may find out later. I think the diff color is from a recent molt but I'm not sure about that yet.
The one to the left looks exactly like my 3 that were labeled as dictator. I got 2 males and 1 female, but 1 male has a missing pectine.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The one on the right hadn't darkened up all the way after it's last molt. It's the only visible diff other than size. The camera can make them appear green, they are black like imperator, I can't see any difference in color over here.