P. Pederseni Sac on the way!!!

Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Are they in a coffee filter? Could you post pics of how exactly you are caring for the eggs? With information such as lighting and temp? Thanks! :D

Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh wow great! Thanks! Just a few questions though...

Do you change out the paper towels and re-moisten them periodically?

Are the paper towels under the deli cups submerged in water or moistened then placed inside?

Thanks!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have a lot of water at the bottom. Not so much that the deli cups slide around, but enough to where I don't have to add water every day. I just keep an eye out on it. It's a very setup to keep. Two times a day I pick up each container and rotate the eggs with a gentle circular motion.
I like this method over the hammock method because all the eggs lay flat and rotate evenly with no effort.

TheSoulja

Arachnopeon
Wow!

Thats amazing! So much creativity and instinct built into a creature smaller than a loaf of bread. Good luck and I hope that both mom and slings do fine. Are we going to see a thread full of more pictures? :D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thats amazing! So much creativity and instinct built into a creature smaller than a loaf of bread. Good luck and I hope that both mom and slings do fine. Are we going to see a thread full of more pictures? :D

More pictures will come of course! They should be eggs with legs very, very soon, tonight or tomorrow.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
She is doing ok. She is eating a lot. She is sad though and searching for her sac a lot.

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Aww, what a good mom she is. Better mate her again so that she has another one to tend to! {D
Actually I was curious, is there a certain amount of time that must pass between sac-laying and the next mating? Or, are they pretty much ready to go again right away?

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
That close-up of the eggs with the legs forming inside actually made me go "Awww!" out loud :D

TTstinger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Good job dude, WOW I can't believe how many you got I am just gobsmacked
How do you do it? Best mating award goes too, yeah {D :D {D :D {D