1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P. Pederseni Sac on the way!!!

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Talkenlate04, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Advertisement
    This girl is so swollen you can see the yellow from the eggs in her without any other light source! She has been webbing constant for a few hours now, and if I had to guess I am 1-3 days at the earliest, and maybe 10-15 days at the latest from a sac!!!

2. Profkrakatoa

Profkrakatoa Arachnoknight

Congrats! That's awesome. Can't wait to see the babies. Pokie slings are so cute.
  3. Tunedbeat

Tunedbeat Arachnolord

I swear, Ryan you are having all the darn luck!
    Please, pass the luckiness around. :worship:
  4. Austin S.

Austin S. Arachnoprince Arachnosupporter

Haha I'm with you on this one. Everything the guy mates, they produce, some may not be fertile, but still. Whats your secret man?? When did you mate your pederseni?
  5. I paired her in mid late Oct. I still have one other female that came to me on a reverse breeding loan, and that girl is looking promising as well although she was mated late Nov so she still has some time to cook.

I did have two infertile sacs last year back to back, the Rosea and the Blondi, but the Regalis sac I have now should break that streak, I should know weds when I take the sac.
  6. Guess sooner is going to be the answer. I think she should be done making the sac before mid morning.

7. tacoma0680

tacoma0680 Arachnobaron Old Timer

Congrats ryan let us know when she does lay the sac and give all of us some photos. maybe a free sling
  8. I am on vacation so I might as well watch her do it all! More pics to come ofcourse.
  9. And another hour later.

10. Harrod

Harrod Arachnoknight

Love the pics. I can't wait to see more. Hope everything goes well. Congrats! :clap:
  11. I am going to try to get the actual egg laying, but dang I am tired. :(
  12. funnylori

funnylori Arachnobaron

Well, I'm up! Lets see how she's doing! :wicked:
  13. It is almost 4am lol. Ill go get a picture, stand by.
  14. funnylori

funnylori Arachnobaron

I don't keep regular hours. Lol! Your sacs are always exciting!
  15. Ok Lori Here you go!

As you can tell she has almost got that bottom part of the bowl done. Eggs should be in an hour or so.

16. funnylori

funnylori Arachnobaron

That's awesome! It looks like a shower curtain! :D
  17. This should be my new signature. {D :clap: :eek:

It kinda does huh.
  18. funnylori

funnylori Arachnobaron

I knew it would be taken out of context! :razz: