P. cambridgei enclosure

Vulash

Arachnosquire
"but I'm still a little skeptical"
What makes you skeptical? There's not a soul on the damn planet who has kept this genus properly that would be skeptical. Get that thing a NEW SETUP ASAP.
What is this?? She clearly meant that she had read that they stay near the ground and burrow (and by implication wouldn't need as much height at that young age), but that she was skeptical. Skeptical that that was true and that her enclosure would work. Don't quote half a sentence, deliberately drop the context, and rip someone over your misinterpretation. What she said was not difficult to understand and was worded properly. Here is the entire sentence:

I've read Psalmopoeus sp. mostly stay near the ground as slings and juveniles, but I'm still a little skeptical.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I asked the OP a question. The OP was not clear to me, hence my question. See post #7 the poster provided clarity. Get off my case.

Are you going to tell me how to quote and how to ask questions too :rolleyes: ;)

BTW, in case you missed the internet class, there are no rules on how to quote, 1 letter, 1 word, 1 sentence :rofl: :rolleyes:

Vulash

Arachnosquire
I'm not making rules about quoting. I did not claim you broke a rule. What you did do, however, was disingenuous. You cut off the context of the quote in order to come down harshly on someone. The context was part of the sentence. You can try to throw your hands up and act like you were just asking for clarification, but your following sentences show that to be disingenuous as well. I realize your calling card here is being rude and then laughing about "safe spaces" when people leave the forum, but what you did here wasn't subjective. I'm not on your case for most of your posts, but in this case, you were out of line, and I think you know that.

Ann223

Arachnopeon
I understand that with years or even over a decade of experience the repeated threads containing improper housing can get on someone's nerves. On the other hand there are definitely more polite ways how to ask if something's not clear ;), so I'm glad it got addressed. Thank you, Vulash.