Ornithoctonus going downhill

EDED

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
looks like it lost some weight however good to hear its eating now.

make a deep pre made burrow

if its too humid, it will not burrow thinking the outside (surface ) of the set up is optimal.

I keep mostly Asian burrowing species, long tanks, 75% filled with substrate, pre made burrow provided ,
and open top ventilation. Like a tall cereal container , i use Dremel tool to cut out a large portion on the lid and replace it with screen top.

This way you have gradient and 'buffer' effect from ample amount of moist substrate, top will be low in humidity, bottom will be 90% or more humidity. The T will adjust accordingly.
some WC adults dont do well adapting the pre made burrow, Most of the time this can be fixed by turning the tank on its side so the burrow is now horizontal not vertical. Much easier for them to adapt and Asian Ts are found in vertical or horizontal burrows in the wild.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
looks like it lost some weight however good to hear its eating now.

make a deep pre made burrow

if its too humid, it will not burrow thinking the outside (surface ) of the set up is optimal.

I keep mostly Asian burrowing species, long tanks, 75% filled with substrate, pre made burrow provided ,
and open top ventilation. Like a tall cereal container , i use Dremel tool to cut out a large portion on the lid and replace it with screen top.

This way you have gradient and 'buffer' effect from ample amount of moist substrate, top will be low in humidity, bottom will be 90% or more humidity. The T will adjust accordingly.
some WC adults dont do well adapting the pre made burrow, Most of the time this can be fixed by turning the tank on its side so the burrow is now horizontal not vertical. Much easier for them to adapt and Asian Ts are found in vertical or horizontal burrows in the wild.
I'll try out the premade burrow, thanks.