OMG, the coolest thing ever

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
:
6 pages... Wow.
:clap: :clap: i bet you never thought it would go on so long:eek: some will just not let it go :wall: :wall: :mad: well you know what i think :clap: :clap: :worship::worship: :) to you and your new ( T ) :) next time i would not tell any on here unless by p.m. them then you may get some peace ;) ;) :) ~~~~ PHIL

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Wow Rain Flower, you opened up a can of worms with this thread LOL.
I personally dont see how you did anything wrong. You paid for it and thats all that matters.
Someone here needs to get a life :rolleyes:

DrAce

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Oh All right. You caught me. My opinion changed. I DON'T believe this was unethical in the slightest. The original comment was an attempt to appease those pathetic individuals who want to pin the nation's "downfall" on a teenager who obeys the law.

Grow up.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Rain_Flower, i would have done the same thing you did. I may not have posted about it but i definitely would have taken the t at the schweet price. Maybe i am an evil person for it but that's between me and... whoever.

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
You know people, without all the, "my goodness 5 pages!" "this is pointless" and "you're all mad" posts, this thread might have been 3 pages.:rolleyes:

Either contribute for or against the topic discussed, or report the thread to the mods with what you think.

Infractions are about to get dished out if this doesn't stop.

-Sean

mwh9

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Moderators Please lock this thread!!
I am in total agreement, this tread should have been removed, locked, moved to the watering hole, or just deleted. It has nothing to do with tarantula discussion.

Please remove this thread, it does not conform to the rules.

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I am in total agreement, this tread should have been removed, locked, moved to the watering hole, or just deleted. It has nothing to do with tarantula discussion.

Actually, if you read the original post, I did in fact ask a question about avics, thank you very much.

DrAce

Arachnodemon
Old Timer

Agreed with Rain. The original posting does enquire about tarantulas, and conforms to MrDeranged comment:

MrDeranged said:
Tarantula Discussions and Questions

Threads of substance...
Indeed, you don't have to read if you don't want to.