Non receptive female got massage

grimmjowls

Arachnoknight
Oh my God.

Nothing like turning him down gently enough that he tries to persuade you with a massage. ;)

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
That spider is ridiculously lucky he didn't become a meal! Honestly though, kind of reminds me at myself at a singles bar.

Haksilence

Bad At Titles
Arachnosupporter
thats funny, i got a similar reaction today.

i sent my MM p murinus out a couple days ago for a breeding loan, and the owner of the female sent me this.....

my male has some learning to do.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Sounds illegal, for the record, have you ever had to talk to the cops afterward?:wideyed:
Once or twice. I just massage them, too. It's a known fact that officers are like lizards - rub their bellies and they go into a deep trance.

Felidae

Arachnosquire
thats funny, i got a similar reaction today.

i sent my MM p murinus out a couple days ago for a breeding loan, and the owner of the female sent me this.....

my male has some learning to do.
Your male looks like someone who take too much drinks with the colleges that night and cannot handle the wife's needs anymore :)

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
I loved the way she stretches her legs out like that. Poor little guy isn't feeling the love.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
That spider is ridiculously lucky he didn't become a meal! Honestly though, kind of reminds me at myself at a singles bar.
Try the "Ariel Castro" method instead of "singles bar", using your 'Eric Bana' hairstyle for that. If things gone wrong, old Italians/Americans of the good days style... when they build Las Vegas with Benjamin 'Bugsy' Siegel. The desert. And a hole :)

jok

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Try the "Ariel Castro" method instead of "singles bar", using your 'Eric Bana' hairstyle for that. If things gone wrong, old Italians/Americans of the good days style... when they build Las Vegas with Benjamin 'Bugsy' Siegel. The desert. And a hole :)

jok
This one isn't even a joke - I once got a girl in college to go on a date with me just because I faked a Cuban accent when I met her. Eleven years in Miami taught me the suave nature of Tony Montana.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
This one isn't even a joke - I once got a girl in college to go on a date with me just because I faked a Cuban accent when I met her. Eleven years in Miami taught me the suave nature of Tony Montana.
Good! I hope that you performed the "chainsaw" joke with her my man after a cafecito :)