New York Reptile Show White Plains Sunday, January 24, 2010

~Drummer215~

Aka 6thBoroExotics
Old Timer
is the beardie free if so ill take it well i might be able to gotta see if my moms approves but pm me i think i saw u last one but not sure Any
did u have a hardly D shirt cuz i talked to u but u didnt say u was in AB i said i was

MexicanRedKnee

Arachnopeon
Moose, I love how you collect dumb quotes... I wish I had started that a long time ago, I'd have quite a list. I'll be at the show barring anything coming up.

that70sshow

Arachnopeon
so for these shows are the prices usually lower than online? im sure they have a great selection as well, right? never been to an expo, really looking foward to it

Miss Bianca

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The shows are crowded and full and very interesting.. (IMO)

The selection I'd say varies by show, some are quite extensive with occasional rare finds and then some are like roseas and common pink toes..

and as far as the prices, I wouldn't say cheaper but definetely competitive and more importantly, negotiable on another level. (As compared to online)

Plus its up close and personal.. The best kinda business.

You'd enjoy it.

I really hope I can make it!!
Have pending business!! ;)

that70sshow

Arachnopeon
The shows are crowded and full and very interesting.. (IMO)

The selection I'd say varies by show, some are quite extensive with occasional rare finds and then some are like roseas and common pink toes..

and as far as the prices, I wouldn't say cheaper but definetely competitive and more importantly, negotiable on another level. (As compared to online)

Plus its up close and personal.. The best kinda business.

You'd enjoy it.

I really hope I can make it!!
Have pending business!! ;)
awesome well i hope they have a cool selection to browse. kind of leaning towards getting an lp but ill see what they got. and as far as the whole expo thing, is there actual reptile shows or is it just browse and buy:? thanks!:)

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'll try to make it :) Who knows? I might find something interesting to take home.

Last edited:

tom

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
reptile show Jan 24th 2010

I will be there. I hate to miss a chance to see the animals for sale. Hooray!! Cheers, Tom