New York Reptile Show White Plains Sunday, January 24, 2010

un33dit

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I will have a bunch of egg flats in the car for anyone who needs them.

-Gary

DansDragons

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
how'd you guys do?

i got a 6" female C. huahini, a P. cancerides sling and a 5 year old male sulcata tortoise(plus supplies)

<3exoticpets

Arachnopeon
I was a little disappointed at today's show! Anyone else? I really didn't find much, except a gargoyle gecko.

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i got a 6" female C. huahini, a P. cancerides sling and a 5 year old male sulcata tortoise(plus supplies)
Oh yeah, I saw that huahini. It looked like it was gravid to me.

There was a lot to take in, but I was pretty impressed. One guy had some alligator snapping turtles.

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Were those alligator snappers babies? Damn I should have look around more. It was god to see everyone...not saying what I picked up.
{D

~Drummer215~

Aka 6thBoroExotics
Old Timer
pacman only was broke

i got a pacman frog and some supplies but sad didnt see any1 was so crowed

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Had a great time , always fun to hang out with everyone!

Seeya's next time!

later, Tom

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Great to see All :D
Big thanks to Gary from mah whole roach colony for nice crates :worship:
And I thank all, you know who for you know what {D

DansDragons

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
any of you guys see those sad looking blondi on the second level? yikes.

that70sshow

Arachnopeon
naw didnt see the blondis on the top. how bad of condition? and how much were they going for?

<3exoticpets

Arachnopeon
The conditions for the blondi were aweful! They had it in a small acrylic container, suitable for an arboreal sling :(

that70sshow

Arachnopeon
wow that sucks. what were their size? there were really only few t's, but the one stand they had was pretty decent i thought. they had a good variety but the prices were kind of high

DansDragons

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
they were also very skinny, and very dehydrated. they had them going for $65, and they were around 6". they were at the first table when you walk up the stairs.

8 legs had a decent selection, a few new sp. but mostly all the same stuff they have at every show..plus they are a bit overpriced. i did leave with a P. cancerides sling from them though..

that70sshow

Arachnopeon
yeah ill probably be going to these shows whenever they have them. ill keep my collection going by getting 1 there everytime. are there any other T breeders that usually go besides 8 legs?

DansDragons

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yeah ill probably be going to these shows whenever they have them. ill keep my collection going by getting 1 there everytime. are there any other T breeders that usually go besides 8 legs?
scott crow reptiles is usually there and they have a small selection, walk on the wildside has done 1 or 2 shows since last january and they usually have a very good selection with great prices..thats all i can think of..

sometimes random dealers will have a few Ts here and there for sale, i saw an adult female B. smithi for $80 last year at a ball python breeders table