New Jersey Tarantula club first meeting!!

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
No need to thank me for the roaches, Stephanie. Looks like June is in the works, and I can host August here. As for the scheduling, we don't have to be locked into anything, but if we could do every other month, that would be great!
Yay! Enthusiasts unite!

Nerri1029

Chief Cook n Bottlewasher
Old Timer
One of the bad parts of living so far North in NYS is that it's just as far to Manhattan as it is to Boston.

I'm closer to Montreal.

anyway..

someone send me a PM for the next one. maybe I can coincide a trip to my Bro's family.

Nerri.

mysticulator

Arachnopeon
here are the pictires from the gathering my fellow arachnid enthusiast!

yay! it worked!

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Now I know to get sloppy BEFORE the meeting....
See you guys at the next one! Lemme know if you need a space!

sntcruzan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Looks like you all had a good time.

Last edited:

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It’s Jordans little arm. He’s sitting in the recliner. No really sure why that looks weird to you :?

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thank you guys!!!

Here is what I ended up getting with my gift certificate. I have always wanted a GBB so I figure one would be perfect. Reptist also threw in a tinny Aphonopelma iodius to use up a little balance I had left over. To my surprise he also threw in a freebie a tinny Aphonopelma paysoni!!! He is super nice!!!

The two little Americans

GBB baby

And it’s Digs.

Thank you once again!!!!

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Congrats on the new additions! Nice to be young enough to raise Aphonopelma!!! ;)
I'm curious, what are you using for substrate in the GBB's enclosure?

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It’s sand. The little tike has webbed a little. It’s so cute and active.

powderedgold

Arachnopeon
I have two tarantulas that I am looking to adopt out to a new home. One is a 4 inch, 7-legged, unsexed H. minax. The other is a 3 inch, 8-legged, unsexed A. seemani. Both are malnourished (by breeder, not by me).

I am GIVING these away FREE, not selling them. They will come with Kritter Keeper, substrate, water dish, hiding log, hydrometer, and thermometer. I just need someone who loves tarantulas and will give them a good home.

I am not willing to ship them so any transaction must be in person, which means you need to be local. I live in southwestern Connecticut, but can travel to anywhere in Connecticut, Rhode Island, eastern New York, southern Massachusetts, northern New Jersey, and certain parts of northeastern Pennsylvania (anywhere within an hour or so of the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area.

If you are interested, please send me a PM or email me at morganjcole@hotmail.com. Thanks.

-Morgan

Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
When's the next meeting? :?

I have three males ready to go (See InvertPersonals)

FranktheRabbit

Arachnopeon
Where in NJ do you guys meet? I'm a new member to the site and i live in jersey and i would love to meet local collectors.