New Jersey Tarantula club first meeting!!

payton

Arachnopeon
Announcing the first ever New Jersey Tarantula Club meeting. If you live in New Jersey or the surrounding areas we hope you'll join us. We're meeting at 1:00 on Saturday, April 19, 2008.

Stephanie (AKA verry_sweet) has graciously agreed to hold the meeting at her house. All are welcome, especially children. We will talk about tarantulas, look at tarantulas, and buy and/or trade tarantulas! Feel free to bring your spiders or at least pictures of them.

If you want to join us please email Payton MacDonald at payton.macdonald@gmail.com for directions and more information.

Hope to see you there!!!

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yey I'm so excited!!!!! It’s going to be so much fun!!! {D

Oh as far as trading goes.

I’ll have a 5” P. penderseni female and an A. metallica female to trade or for sale.

I’m looking for a pink zebra beauty (for my daughter) and I want to trade some dubia males to bring new blood to my colony as well.

Last edited:

sntcruzan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
T meeting

Congrats to the New Jersey T club for getting your first meeting going. It took us 1.5 years to get our SF BATS meetings going.We have approx 40+ attendance now. See weblink below.

Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
NJ Tarantula Group!!!

AWSOME!!!! Finally we can have our own group!!! I'm definitely gonna try to make it!!! I'm TOTALLY looking forward to it!!! I'll be bringing a few unsexed 2" OBT's with me that I'd like to trade away along with a 2"-3" unsexed Singapore Sp. Blue! WOW I can't wait!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow! What a great idea! I'm going to try my hardest to get the day off, so I can swing by. I'll bring a nice little variety with me. Nice to see an East Coast get together! Thanks Payton for the heads up!

This will be VERY cool!

Tim

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow guys, I wish I could make it but I have to be at work on Saturdays...I'm very jealous. Perhaps next time you all can meet up North, I might be able to get some space at the Science Center.

Have a great time...
:(

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Aw that stinks :( Well have a good day at work and a meeting at the science center would be super awesome!!! :D

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I am really looking forward to this. I have been in touch with Payton and it seems the perfect, low-key, family oriented kind of get together. Chuck, his son, my son, (not sure about my daughter as she has school) and I are definitely going.
I already have a trade set up with plunge, and we are holding off until we meet.
I'd LOVE a Singapore Blue.....

I will bring some slings to trade as well as Dubia roaches. Not parting with any of my Avics, though!

Last edited:

IguanaMama

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'm hoping to make it!!! YAY!!!! Are you MY kids are welcome? (Really, think about it.... The youngest is the one we call el Diablo:evil: ...)

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
:clap: Oh yey Iguanamama and the sticulators are coming!!!! No worries Iguanamomma my little girl isn’t a saint either and that’s why grandma will be here watching her. That way I can play with spiders and try to learn all the scientific names…well I know them I just can’t say them out loud my tongue doesn’t cooperate :rolleyes: lol.

I’m adding a female N. color……. To my trade list as well.

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I wish I could make it down...I have a ton of goodies including something for you Steph.

;P

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well, looks like I gave myself the day off! :rolleyes:

I'll bring plenty of little beasties for sale/trade.....

See you all there!

Tim

dantediss

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
im definately going to try to make it with aarantula haha... itll be nice to meet other enthusiasts and learn something

Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This is gonna be great! Dantediss and I are definitly in! We'll more than likely bring a few a few people along too!

I'm really hoping to trade away my Singapore Blue for a Flame Knee if anyone has one and is interested. :D

We should have a raffle or something so we all have a chance to get a FREE T here and there!

I'll start with the FREE T RAFFLE donations by putting up a 2" unsexed OBT!!!

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I wish I could make it down...I have a ton of goodies including something for you Steph.

;P
Oh man now I’m really bummed that your not coming :(

I'll start with the FREE T RAFFLE donations by putting up a 2" unsexed OBT!!!
Hahaha you are trying so hard to get rid of the OBT babies…..too funny but also very generous of you. I do not have one of those yet {D

Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Haha! I've sold quite a few of em here and there and I've even donated T's to a insect museum. I've also given T's away on occasion... I'm just all about freebies!!! :D

dantediss

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
aarantula actually gave me an obt as my first tarantula and he definately got me involved in the hobby . ill be bringing an unknown t. i think its a red phase rosie for aaron but id like to know what it is first haha

Fergrim

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'd like to meet y'all... :]

I know I haven't posted much recently, but AB people have and always will be good people in my book :]

verry_sweet

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You should definitely try to make it out Fergrim! Uhh and bring that new sweet car of yours so I can drool all over it :D

I cant wait!!!! Hope the weather is nice.