New Chaco

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
definitely... gettin that yellowish-brown color... a molt is on the way

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
awesome. a molt within 4 days huh.. this one made pretty good timing for ya. As they get larger the molt process takes a bit of time. MINE is due very soon as well. CONGRATS

salmonpink

Arachnopeon
Lil i bought my chaco last sat then it molted monday. I been wanting to get a good picture to put up of the size but its doing what urs is. All curled up lol..

tarantulagirl10

Arachnobaron
Congrats on the molt :) G pulchripes are awesome ts. I've never had a sling, but my daughter has an adult female that started this whole obsession for us. She is one of our best eaters, very docile, and our biggest t. Definitely a must have!

Oh, and the rubbermaid with the red lid, I have some exactly like that. I just rehoused some slings out of them and into larger delis because they finally outgrew them.

Theist 17

Arachnosquire
I love my Chaco. It's about an inch and a quarter DLS right now. I foolishly housed it in a mini KK and removed the handle.

It escaped and eluded me for nearly three weeks. I found it today while cleaning the living room. All stressed out and hiding. I've placed it in an ICU to rehydrate and I might slip a cricket in there soon while I'm escape-proofing the KK and freshening up substrate.