Need some help with H. arizonensis enclosure

Richie C

Arachnopeon
if the blue death feigning beetles are in also, make sure you provide some fruits and veggies too, i never seen mine drink out of water dishes and they can't rely just on protein.
Will do, they are actually not blue-death they are just regular death-feigning beetles ( one smooth, one rough ) and the third is a fuzzy darkling. The scorpion doesnt pay any mind to them just runs right over them.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
If it is burrowing then it is happy.

Don't leave prey items in there all the time. If it does not eat it remove it and try again in a week.

In an Enclosure that size, when you drop a prey item in there, direct it towards the Scorpion's burrow.

Richie C

Arachnopeon
If it is burrowing then it is happy.

Don't leave prey items in there all the time. If it does not eat it remove it and try again in a week.

In an Enclosure that size, when you drop a prey item in there, direct it towards the Scorpion's burrow.
How often should I feed it? I was thinking 3 crickets a week but should they all be at the same time or over the course of the week like every other day ?

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
How often should I feed it? I was thinking 3 crickets a week but should they all be at the same time or over the course of the week like every other day ?
I feed my adults one large cricket every week or every week and a half or so. I feed my smaller ones the same but medium crickets .

It's not set in stone though . If they look fat I back off a while