My spiders.

Unlostlamb

Arachnopeon
I have a few lenses, but the macro lense is my next one. Whenever I happen to get one

Majo

Arachnopeon
So true !! when you start breeding instects, taking pics is so fun

basin79

ArachnoGod
Noticed both my Gandanameno sp had shed and kicked out their old skins.Managed to get sling number 2 on camera. Sort of.

AlbatrossWarrior

Arachnosquire
I was wondering how do you keep your Segestria species? My friend is interested in owning them but couldn't find any care info, only what their natural habitat is like

basin79

ArachnoGod
I was wondering how do you keep your Segestria species? My friend is interested in owning them but couldn't find any care info, only what their natural habitat is like
It's just in the piece of cork bark I found it in on top of a bit of substrate. It kept itself for god knows how long in the cork bark so it must know what it's doing.

basin79

ArachnoGod
My Phidippus Regius (Regal Jumping Spider) having a wander.

basin79

ArachnoGod
1C5A98D5-F533-451E-964E-CCD5AEBB62D2.JPG 17D4CC4A-CA5B-4E03-A0C2-8A04EEFF238B.JPG Found some old pics of my orb weaver. Almost 2.5 years ago. Happily I got some videos of her so I'm chuffed.

dopamine

Arachnobaron
How long do they live on average? My biggest gripe about keeping true spiders is that they just don't live very long.

basin79

ArachnoGod
How long do they live on average? My biggest gripe about keeping true spiders is that they just don't live very long.
I'm honestly not sure. Not long though compared to a T. 12-24 months I think. Don't let that put you off though. What doesn't seem long to us is their life in its entirety. And it could be a great one with you.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Gandanameno sp. Feeding part 1 and 2.

Took these 2 screen grabs so terrible quality.

Leonardo the Mage

Arachnosquire
I've got a related tube web that I keep in a 32oz. deli. Two pieces of corkbark leaning together, dry substrate, and a water dish. That's all they seem to need. I drop a cricket in on her webs every two weeks and she's molted twice in the past ten months.