My house spider.

notanarachnophobe

Arachnosquire
I've been keeping a house spider since last January but here's the problem. I'm going to stay with my girlfriend and her family for a while as of tomorrow, and they don't want me bringing the spider. What can I do with her to make sure she doesn't die? Nobody seems to want her and I don't wanna let her go.

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
I've been keeping a house spider since last January but here's the problem. I'm going to stay with my girlfriend and her family for a while as of tomorrow, and they don't want me bringing the spider. What can I do with her to make sure she doesn't die? Nobody seems to want her and I don't wanna let her go.
Put a few crickets in her enclosure before you go and she'll eat them while your gone

Mjb30

Arachnosquire
How long is a while?

basin79

ArachnoGod
How long are you going to be away?

A large meal will last her ages.

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
Ah, a teaching moment for your girlfriend's family. You may point out that there are probably at least 100 spiders in and around their home. You would merely be bringing one that cannot roam wherever, or do whatever it wants. Just a thought.

notanarachnophobe

Arachnosquire
Ah, a teaching moment for your girlfriend's family. You may point out that there are probably at least 100 spiders in and around their home. You would merely be bringing one that cannot roam wherever, or do whatever it wants. Just a thought.
I've tried but she won't have it.

Shagg

Arachnopeon
Agreed if it's under a month she'll be fine. Just give her a nice feed/mist right before you leave.
I have the same problem with a spouse who fears all spiders, even small jumpers :(