Meet Typhon. My new pup.

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
Very seriously considering getting a dog of this breed in the future solely because your dog is so beautiful.

Edit: The shedding though woww. Guess most of the bigger dogs I like shed a lot though.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Very seriously considering getting a dog of this breed in the future solely because your dog is so beautiful.

Edit: The shedding though woww. Guess most of the bigger dogs I like shed a lot though.
*Please read the following without thinking I'm being an arse*

Just make sure you're aware and capable of taking care of a large powerful breed. Caucasian Shepherd's aren't a dog to get like you would a "normal" dog. And by that I mean large guardian dogs require a certain type of ownership.

Recognising dominant behaviour early. Being fair without being a pushover or punishing too harshly.

That not only goes for Caucasian Shepherd's but any dog in the same category. It's early days with Typhon but he's absolutely incredible.

He'll be 10 months old next week and he's already such a large and powerful pup. He's recently started "testing" me which had surprised me a little. I thought he'd be a little older before he tried it on.

Little bugger.

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
*Please read the following without thinking I'm being an arse*

Just make sure you're aware and capable of taking care of a large powerful breed. Caucasian Shepherd's aren't a dog to get like you would a "normal" dog. And by that I mean large guardian dogs require a certain type of ownership.

Recognising dominant behaviour early. Being fair without being a pushover or punishing too harshly.

That not only goes for Caucasian Shepherd's but any dog in the same category. It's early days with Typhon but he's absolutely incredible.

He'll be 10 months old next week and he's already such a large and powerful pup. He's recently started "testing" me which had surprised me a little. I thought he'd be a little older before he tried it on.

Little bugger.
Hormones really kicking in.
All my dogs are spayed and neutered .
Just saying.
PS. This only works to some extend for dom females .

Quit laughing.