basin79

ArachnoGod
Typhon and Heaton acting daft.

Some pics of the 2 of them today.

Size.

Growth of my little man.

basin79

ArachnoGod
My little man is 8 months old today. How time flies. I was changing the bed. Well trying. The little sod kept jumping on. Once finished he was on trying to cover as much as he could.

9 weeks old.

32 weeks old.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Grabbed some pics of my little man. He's starting to lose his puppy look now and is looking like a handsome young man.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Grabbed some pics of my little man. He's starting to lose his puppy look now and is looking like a handsome young man.

When i see pictures of your big guy, i find it hard to believe that the breed is considered naturally aggressive. He looks so innocent.

basin79

ArachnoGod
When i see pictures of your big guy, i find it hard to believe that the breed is considered naturally aggressive. He looks so innocent.
If they're brought up right they're absolutely brilliant with family and friends. And hate strangers. So they're fantastic.

Similar to the Bullmastiff in that respect.

basin79

ArachnoGod
My mum wanted some pics with Typhon. Sadly he wouldn't sit up straight for nothing. So it was slouching shots only.

basin79

ArachnoGod

In the UK we're experiencing snow. The gritters are out. *PLEASE BE CAREFUL WALKING YOUR DOG ON GRITTED ROADS AND FOOTPATHS. DOGS WILL LICK THEIR PAWS AND IT'S INCREDIBLY BAD FOR THEM. WASH THEIR PAWS AFTER THEY'VE BEEN OUT.