Mature Male Appreciation Thread

Matttoadman

Arachnoknight
Cyriopagopagus “minax” mature male 2017. Unfortunately the mature female died the day before he molted. 8FEC0FC0-ABA6-4BBF-B417-956428299586.jpeg

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
I love his charcoal coloring.
He's looking a little shopworn, I'm afraid. He's been mature for a little while already. He's a champ, though! Still making his sperm webs and charming the ladies. He has done his bit with two of my girls and I am going to let him relax for the time he has left.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
He's looking a little shopworn, I'm afraid. He's been mature for a little while already. He's a champ, though! Still making his sperm webs and charming the ladies. He has done his bit with two of my girls and I am going to let him relax for the time he has left.
Hopefully he passed that coloring on to some of his slings.

Subdolus

Arachnopeon
My MM l. parahybana.
He's done a few sperm webs but, lately, he just likes to fill up his water dish and sit in it.

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
My MM B. hamorii - this was his last meal before going out to hook up with some T-birds -
Mature B. Smithi pictures 018.JPG IMG_0338.JPG Mature B. Smithi pictures 032 (2).JPG

He was a stunning looking T, hopefully his offspring are spread far and wide - I know for certain he "hooked up" with three females - my little contribution to the hobby....
[EDIT] I know there's a heat mat, it's now redundant thanks to AB.