Mature Male Appreciation Thread

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Not sure! Do you know? It hasn't molted since I've had it so not sure if its a male. I figured someone would correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't see another thread for pics to put it in so here it is. Lol
This thread is for pics of Mature Males that are ready to breed. You can always start a Pic thread to post your T's in rather than random pics not associated with the thread topic.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Not sure! Do you know? It hasn't molted since I've had it so not sure if its a male. I figured someone would correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't see another thread for pics to put it in so here it is. Lol
This thread is specifically for mature males, which are often underappreciated.

Here are your other options:
  1. Start one thread for your tarantula photos. (We limit this to one thread per user, because we don't want to clutter this board with a thousand threads that each only have photos of one or two tarantulas.)
  2. Post in the existing Aphonopelma genus thread.
  3. Since there isn't a species thread for Aphonopelma hentzi, start a species thread.
You can also upload your photos to the relevant genus gallery (Aphonopelma in this case). This allows you to embed the image in forum posts. (Attaching an image only works on that one post; you can't link directly to attachments in other threads.)

How to upload images to the gallery:
  1. In the top menu bar, click "Gallery."
  2. Select the relevant image category from the menu on the left.
  3. Click "Add Media" (near the upper-right corner).
  4. Select "Upload an image from your files" (should be selected by default).
  5. Click "Upload Image."
  6. Select the image file on your computer or phone.
  7. Add a title (preferably including the scientific species name) and description.
  8. Click "Save Media."

How to embed images in forum posts:
  1. Open the image (in Arachnoboards) that you want to embed.
  2. Copy the code in "Share BB (With Thumbnail) Code" or "Share BB GALLERY Code." (Both of these options allow the user to click the image for a link to the source.)
  3. Paste the code where you want the image to be in your forum post.

"Share BB IMG (With Thumbnail) Code" results in a small preview with a link to the original:

"Share BB GALLERY Code" results in a large preview with a link to the original:

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Not sure I "Appreciate" this little imp. He spent 10 min threat posing the little red runner. Spunky for a 2.5" MM Harpactira cafreriana
2018-08-09 11.34.04.jpg