Massmorels bent me over hardcore!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I guess he does have a myspace.

For anyone who has placed an order. I am asking you to have patients. I have complete Faith that your order will be taken care of in the next 1 to 2 weeks.
Please do not file complaints with paypal. He is using his fathers paypal account. If you File complaints you will be causing someone who has no involvement in this situation a hassle. Infact you would be causing trouble for the one person who is getting your orders processed. Once again if you have any questions please PM me instead of posting on here.

Staley
I Am sure you are wonderful person
and I just want to ask you,
oh why oh why you want to get in the middle of all this mess?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Please do not file complaints with paypal. He is using his fathers paypal account. If you File complaints you will be causing someone who has no involvement in this situation a hassle.
I sent payment to his paypal at his request not his fathers.

Transaction Details
Payment Sent (ID #2W694917N1527402L)
Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Jan. 18, 2008 Payment To Travis Kotke Completed ... -$220.00 USD
Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Jan. 18, 2008 Charge From Credit Card Completed Details $220.00 USD
Conversion to:
Travis Kotke
Email:
morelmania@yahoo.com
Total Amount:
-$220.00 USD
Date:
Jan. 18, 2008
Time:
11:25:24 PST
Completed
Note:
For the 8" Rufilata newly molted Female!! Thanks man!
Shipping Address:
Ryan Nefcy
Funding Type:
Credit Card
Funding Source:
$220.00 USD - MasterCard Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-7628
This transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *MORELMANIA".

Last edited:

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I Am sure you are wonderful person
and I just want to ask you,
oh why oh why you want to get in the middle of all this mess?
That's what friends do. Travis has some personal problems to take care of which is not anyone elses problem but his. Staley is there being a good friend and helping out. If any of my friends need help, I would help without question. I don't know Travis but I know Staley very well and if he says it'll get taken care of in time, it will. I understand that these are buisness deals and it shouldn't involve others that are not in the deal but it's obvious he needs a little help to get things back on track. I'm confident with friends like Staley, all your deals will get resolved. ;)

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That's what friends do. Travis has some personal problems to take care of which is not anyone elses problem but his. Staley is there being a good friend and helping out. If any of my friends need help, I would help without question. I don't know Travis but I know Staley very well and if he says it'll get taken care of in time, it will. I understand that these are buisness deals and it shouldn't involve others that are not in the deal but it's obvious he needs a little help to get things back on track. I'm confident with friends like Staley, all your deals will get resolved. ;)
Agreed. And I can admit that over the last few months me and Travis patched things up and had an understanding. So with that said, I am just going to wait now and see what happens. He climbed out before, and I have no reason yet to think he can't do it again. I just hope he stays up this time.
Business ethics have not been his strong suit, but he is an ok dude. Sounds weird but it's true.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Friends are blessing, I hope everyone have a great experience in their lives to have atleast one very good friend
friendship is sacred, I happend to dont have a family left on whole world,
but I been blessed with very good friends, Thank God
and I just want to ask myself
would I put My good friends in the middle of my mess (if I happend to make one, hope not)
No way, I dont ever wona trow my friend in the middle of fire
Maybe its just me and I just made outa diferent dough
P.S.
and also come to think of it friends help out friends in bad times of their life's
we all make mistakes in oure life's and learn to dont make em again
Travis happened to be down this road two too many times
how many or how hard sumone have to get it to realize it is NOT the right way
just my 2 cents,
Anastasia

Last edited:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have been contacted, and things look like they are going to work out. I had to shell out a bit more money to push the deal along, mainly as incentive for parties that are not Travis to help me get my T, but it seems as of right now that I will be getting my Rufilata girl.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Note:
For the 8" Rufilata newly molted Female!! Thanks man!
Yep, that would be the one, Ryan. It appears we both bought the same spider.

So...now what?

Ok...well...I just saw your most recent post. I guess you're going to get her and I'm going to be out the money.

I'm curious how you feel about Travis now though, knowing he sold the same spider twice.

And for the record, I bought that entire collection he had listed a couple weeks ago. I wonder how many of the other spiders he's sold twice. Probably all the ones I haven't received yet.

Great.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well that's wonderful.....:wall: I bought the Rufilata girl a few weeks ago, but then he told me she was acting funny and refunded my money. But then contacted me a few days ago and said she must have been tired from the molt and that she was eating and seemed ok.
He asked if I still wanted her, I said yes,

So I paid for the female again.

Shipping was to be this past Friday but he missed the shipping cutoff so we planned for this Monday, but we forgot about the holiday. Then all this happened. I have tons of emails of our deal.

Trust me I am taking some really abnormal extra steps to get my T, basically paying two different people extra money just to get her. It's not an ideal situation. But now I just feel bad that so many others had put money toward speaking for this girl. :( Three people seem to have had money put toward her including me.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well that's wonderful.....:wall: I bought the Rufilata girl a few weeks ago, but then he told me she was acting funny and refunded my money. But then contacted me a few days ago and said she must have been tired from the molt and that she was eating and seemed ok.
He asked if I still wanted her, I said yes,

So I paid for the female again.

Shipping was to be this past Friday but he missed the shipping cutoff so we planned for this Monday, but we forgot about the holiday. Then all this happened. I have tons of emails of our deal.

Trust me I am taking some really abnormal extra steps to get my T, basically paying two different people extra money just to get her. It's not an ideal situation. But now I just feel bad that so many others had put money toward speaking for this girl. :( Three people seem to have had money put toward her including me.
I bought and paid for the entire thing the day it was listed. Prior to her molting. And I have e-mails backing it up as well.

I'm not going to fight over a tarantula. She was the only one on that list I really wanted, but now because you are 'taking abnormal steps to get your T, I lose out. I'm glad that whomever has the most money, wins.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hey dude. You anger is mis placed. Don't get mad at me. I am not the person that caused any of this.

And the one with the money always wins? I don't even clear 30K a year. I am not rich. I don't come from money. So 220, plus the extra 120 I am paying to get help getting her is a big chunk out of my ass.

I get that you are mad. You have every right to be. But don't be dialing any of that bs toward me, I did not do anything to you.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
you know travis has gone through at least three paypal accounts, right?
i paypal'ed to one... my buddy to another (his father's i believe), and now their is at least a third account. normal ppl who don't screw ppl over don't have to go through so many accounts

he is not a nice person. it is amazing that anytime he starts to get caught up in his scams he has some life emergency as an excuse

even if they are all legitimate emergencies... do you really want to deal with someone who's life is THAT chaotic?

i suggest you all ignore staley and start filing as many paypal complaints and POLICE COMPLAINTS as possible. file with your local and his local police. he is straight up stealing from people. if any one person has more than $500 with travis i believe that ups the ante to felony theft. ifyou life ina different state it is automatic federal offense to wirefraud across state lines ;)

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hey dude. You anger is mis placed. Don't get mad at me. I am not the person that caused any of this.

And the one with the money always wins? I don't even clear 30K a year. I am not rich. I don't come from money. So 220, plus the extra 120 I am paying to get help getting her is a big chunk out of my ass.

I get that you are mad. You have every right to be. But don't be dialing any of that bs toward me, I did not do anything to you.

All I'm saying is I don't really appreciate you referring to it as your spider when we all paid for it.

I don't clear 30k either. My purchase was with a credit card.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
All I'm saying is I don't really appreciate you referring to it as your spider when we all paid for it.

I don't clear 30k either. My purchase was with a credit card.
And I was referring to the post I made before you confirmed that was the same female. And mine was on credit as well. And I paid for her the same day of the ad posting on the 8th just like you if that is when you paid. I got my money refunded on the 13th, but then was contacted again and bought her again on the 18th. I have all the paypal info to back that up too. (in hindsight paying for her again was really really dumb I should have seen something was amiss.)

But now I just feel bad that so many others had put money toward speaking for this girl. Three people seem to have had money put toward her
I am not trying to rub anyones nose in anything. Let's just get that out right now. If I do get her, I have a fresh MM, and If I succeed, I will give slings to everyone that paid for her, but in the end there is no fair way to do this, unless you want no one to get her, and we all can file claims.
Which I guess we can do. But you can't get mad at me for trying as hard as I am to get what I want.

Last edited:

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I am not trying to rub anyones nose in anything. Let's just get that out right now. If I do get her, I have a fresh MM, and If I succeed, I will give slings to everyone that paid for her, but in the end there is no fair way to do this, unless you want no one to get her, and we all can file claims.
Which I guess we can do. But you can't get mad at me for trying as hard as I am to get what I want.
I'm not. I'm just really irritated and flustered at this whole thing.

You're better with breeding than I am. From that standpoint, I would prefer you take her.

As far as who paid first, I feel the one who paid first should get her, but I'm really not that concerned with that any more. I just want my money back.

Staley

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Trust me I am taking some really abnormal extra steps to get my T, basically paying two different people extra money just to get her. . .
i suggest you all ignore staley and start filing as many paypal complaints and POLICE COMPLAINTS as possible. file with your local and his local police. he is straight up stealing from people. if any one person has more than $500 with travis i believe that ups the ante to felony theft. ifyou life ina different state it is automatic federal offense to wirefraud across state lines
What do you want a cookie? I guess you think because you have money that you can out buy people? Why would you send extra money to someone who is ripping you off? That just doesnt make sense talkenlate. You are a hipacrit.

Whoever paid for her first and can prove it will be the one that gets her.

Yeah ignore me. Because cacoseraph said so. well cacoseraph are you going to be the one who is responsible when Travis's father (who is doing everything he can to keep the tarantulas everyone bought alive) Gets fined for being a good father?
I just wish you would all grow up. By arguing back and forth on this thread isn't doing a damn thing except showing how immature you are. Anyone with a brain will read this and see that. Its not like Travis is reading these posts. Jesus...Grow up and give the guy till next wednesday.

If you haven't been contacted by then Go file all the complaints you want. But until then can you try hitting Private Message instead of reply?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Alright people, this is getting out of hand.

Staley, people who are INVOLVED in transactions with him have the right to state whatever they wish, you are not the arbiter of this situation.

@everyone else, unless it has to do with a specific transaction you are/were personally involved in, please ask yourself if it's really necessary for you to post in this thread. Thanks.

-MrI

Arachnomore

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

I think its really fishy... this Staley character that is. Are the people that didn't recieve the Tarantula getting there money back and no T.. or is he keeping the money and sending out one Tarantula. It shouldn't take until wednesday to refund money. I could have all the people paid back in 1 day... its simple to transfer it back to someone. As for sending T's that he doesn't have thats going to be hard to do.... I don't know for what kind of suicidal situation keeps you in the hospital for over a month.. but that is fishy too. If anyone knows the name of the hospital he might have been in.. its possible to call and see if he is still there for "visitation"... I doubt the situation even exists.

UrbanJungles

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just to re-iterate. Just like with me and my expereinces...he sold the same spider to multiple people. This is what's often referred to as a SCAM people....wake up. Do you really want a spider from someone this sketchy? You should be arguing about who's going to get their money back at this point...not over a spider that has probably not even been cared for properly.

Good luck to all involved, hope everyone gets their money back.

PS- If you people used your credit cards for purchases you probably have better fraud protection with your credit card companies than paypal ...I would file with them.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
PS- If you people used your credit cards for purchases you probably have better fraud protection with your credit card companies than paypal ...I would file with them.
Good thinking, Danny. Thanks. :)

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
What do you want a cookie? I guess you think because you have money that you can out buy people? Why would you send extra money to someone who is ripping you off? That just doesnt make sense talkenlate. You are a hipacrit.
The extra money paid is NOT going to Travis. It's going to two other people that have nothing to do with him. Maybe you should read the thread all the way through before you go popping off with crap like calling me a hipacrit, because I already stated that the extra money was not going to Travis.

I had to shell out a bit more money to push the deal along, mainly as incentive for parties that are not Travis
Very good idea, I did not even think of that.

Because cacoseraph said so. well cacoseraph are you going to be the one who is responsible when Travis's father (who is doing everything he can to keep the tarantulas everyone bought alive) Gets fined for being a good father?
I covered this already, he as been taking payment on HIS paypal lately, and you did not know that. He did not tell you everything that was going on, and it leaves you defending someone that clearly was deceiving you.

Status
Not open for further replies.