Massmorels bent me over hardcore!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raihana

Arachnopeon
I have a feeling that the admin of that site will not let anyone post a link to this thread so it is up to YOU to fight this person. DavidRS has done so after Travis tried to tell him he was full of it. Even if he changes his screenname (unlikely, but highly possible) his address', both physical and email, won't and sharp observers will put 2 and 2 together.
David RS has a review at the site of Massmorels. The only thing that was moderated is the personal baiting done at the time as we will not allow it there.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
A PM from
DeTwan:
<edit>
We are gonna make sure this guy doesnt screw more people over on this site and all the others.

If you gotta prob with that then... well that is your own lack of morals.

You keep submiting post like the one you just did, your ass will be boycotted as well!"

Nice show of class.
agreed, that was completely uncalled for...as was your post here. You have broken the language rule twice in two posts. Not a very mature post on your part either. There is no mud slinging going on between the forums, just people wanting to be sure others are aware of the potential problems with Travis. Why don't you set an example yourself buddy and edit your posts to abide by the rules of this forum? :)

We are well aware of massmorel's repuutation at Tarantulas.us

A review thread has already been put on moderation because we are a G rated forum.

From what we are given to understand Massmorels is no longer selling tarantulas and his site no longer lists any for sell.
For the moment he's not...time will tell.

I believe there is enough crossover among the forums to cover all the bases.
I hope so :) But "believe" does not translate in to "fact"...

Please do not join just to reiterate what has already been stated here.
Really? You don't advocate people speaking up about their experiences with people, especially seriously negative ones involving hundreds and hundreds of dollars? :? That doesn't sound very intelligent...but that's just my humble opinion. Not everyone who uses one forum uses all of the others out there. I think this last comment of yours needs some more thought :(

If that is your attitude about keeping the public safe from scammers then you can go ahead and delete my new account over there (edit: disregard this sentence Raihana, it just frustrates me that someone would not want to do all they can to stop scammers). This thread is the only reason I ever heard of it and I was going to take some time to check it out...but not if this is the case. This is not a matter of "my forum, your forum", it is a matter of the people in this hobby being taken advantage of by dishonest individuals and being able to warn each other in a timely manner.

Last edited by a moderator:

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
David RS has a review at the site of Massmorels. The only thing that was moderated is the personal baiting done at the time as we will not allow it there.
I had an idea that stuff was said that was inappropriate/unrelated stuff but thanks for clarifying. I said what I said about linking because usually forums don't like cross-linking...hence my suggestion of people with actual experience with Travis post per BOTH forums' rules :)

and I'm done in this thread as I have no transaction experience with Travis myself...but scammers just aggravate the living bejeezus out of me, woe be to one who tries to take me. Have car and WILL travel...

Last edited:

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Okay, guys...just cool it.

There's no need to send nasty PMs to people...just state your business, good or bad or bring up information that's actually relavant to the deal at hand. Then leave it unless more information that deals with your specific transaction is brought up.

Do not spam other forums with this. There is enough of a crossover and the invert community is small...word gets around all by itself just fine.

There are several good precedents of where we have policed ourselves as a hobby. Do an AB search for 'Pat Kane' and you will know what I mean.

nowhereman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Okay, guys...just cool it.

There's no need to send nasty PMs to people...just state your business, good or bad or bring up information that's actually relavant to the deal at hand. Then leave it unless more information that deals with your specific transaction is brought up.

Do not spam other forums with this. There is enough of a crossover and the invert community is small...word gets around all by itself just fine.

There are several good precedents of where we have policed ourselves as a hobby. Do an AB search for 'Pat Kane' and you will know what I mean.
Good idea, Thank you.
Wayne

Raihana

Arachnopeon
I had an idea that stuff was said that was inappropriate/unrelated stuff but thanks for clarifying. I said what I said about linking because usually forums don't like cross-linking...hence my suggestion of people with actual experience with Travis post per BOTH forums' rules :)
I agree that review of sellers should be given. The thing is currently on Tarantulas.us Massmorels has a total of 3 reviews by two different people, all are negative. If a person does bother to check the reviews then I doubt that they will want to complete a transaction. If they do then they do so knowing they are taking a risk.

This thread has (understandably) been filled with much heated discussion. We are a G rated forum since we have many minors in our ranks. Please understand. I come here for different things than I go there for. The forums are separate but this is really a rather small hobby community. I know many people who are on a few different invert boards. I just don't see where it is polite to join a forum just to post negatives, I feel that one should join a forum when/if it has something to offer them. Does that make any sense?

Raihana

Arachnopeon
Really? You don't advocate people speaking up about their experiences with people, especially seriously negative ones involving hundreds and hundreds of dollars? :? That doesn't sound very intelligent...but that's just my humble opinion.
Might I suggest http://www.ripoffreport.com/ designed for that purpose and available to the public at large? ;)

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Locked until I can clean this up.

Seriously.. you guys know better.

Becca

Status
Not open for further replies.