Look what I got today

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice T, and thats an awesome setup you have there....

David_F

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What a beautiful tank Wendy! Makes me want to start putting a bit more work into mine. Very nice T too. I've got a feeling you're gonna fall in love with pokies.

manville

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Oh wow!!! I thought you werent gonna buy any tarantulas anymore. Very nice regalis!!!! Very very nice enclosure too!!! I hope it turns out to be a female!!! My female regalis is SOOOOO beautiful...words cant even drscribe it. Pokies are soooo addicitive though...prepare to buy more soon...lol

Lilija

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Really nice setup! I have a five gallon tank, that's standing empty, waiting for my first T. I might borrow some of your excellent ideas, and make it hospitable for an a. avic.

Thanks for the inspiration :)

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Lilija said:
Really nice setup! I have a five gallon tank, that's standing empty, waiting for my first T. I might borrow some of your excellent ideas, and make it hospitable for an a. avic.

Thanks for the inspiration :)
{D Anytime, really. I had SO much fun putting it together, I really did. The best part was I knew I could take my time with it, so I had it in many different ways before settling on this one.

And where do you all think Indy found her place? GRRRR...she's on the rear slab of cork bark, BEHIND it! Of course I couldn't stand it and brought the enclosure right next to me, turned it gently, so that I can admire her stunning beauty. I've seen so many pictures with Pokies in their famous "Pokie posture", but being face to face with it - NOTHING compares. What grace, what beauty! WOW!

@ Manville. Yeah, I thought for a while I WAS done getting more Ts, but I probably just tried to convince myself I was done for "the wrong" reasons. I am NOT done....wait til you all see what's next. {D

Thank you all very, very much for your compliments. :8o They really made me feel good - thanks again.

---
Wendy
---

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
:eek: Beeee-YOU-tiful! :eek: You reallly need to be a designer! Um, will you come over and take a look at my living room? {D

My regalis surprised me the other day, she's only a little over and inch... when she grabbed her cricket, the yellow was already showing on her underside!! Just wait, you are going to LOVE that little beauty!

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Miranda fever...

Socrates said:
Hey Greg,

Thank you so much. :8o ...and yes, this is my very first Pokie. Are you jinxing (sp.) me now with the P. Miranda? {D

---
Wendy
---
Hey Wendy! Now that you have crossed the threshold into Pokie world you must procure a miranda (and a gooty) to complete your collection! :} :D ;P

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Greg Wolfe said:
Hey Wendy! Now that you have crossed the threshold into Pokie world you must procure a miranda (and a gooty) to complete your collection! :} :D ;P
Actually... she's getting really brave.... there are two p. murinus RCF on their way to her house AS WE SPEAK!! {D

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
MizM said:
Actually... she's getting really brave.... there are two p. murinus RCF on their way to her house AS WE SPEAK!! {D
:eek: OMG...Ter...you gave it away.... :D

I am SO excited about those 2 coming, it's not even funny! Yes, ....I am BRAVE....VERY brave. I have to keep telling myself before I start shaking. {D

---
Wendy
---

JohnxII

Avicoholic
Old Timer
Wow you did cross the line. I see it's not too far for you to adopt the misunderstood blondi. Nice pokie with the "mean" eyebrows, and what's the panic button for!? {D

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
MizM said:
And the two "orange-little-bitey-things" just arrived here as well Terri!
Soooo cuuuuute!

Wendy, it's looks like our poecs are sisters afterall! ;)

paul towler

Arachnopeon
nice tank wendy

hi wendy,
nice set up but not new ? i have just made 16 tanks very like yours for my pokis 24"x 10"x 10" all out of 3 mm perspex nice and light but scratches easy. but can get all round vents. sorry carnt send you no pics.mind you dont get the pokei bug have 35 my self no matalica yet though.that pokei in your photo my be male looks a little bit on brown side to me,hope i am wrong.

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
paul towler said:
hi wendy,
nice set up but not new ? i have just made 16 tanks very like yours for my pokis 24"x 10"x 10" all out of 3 mm perspex nice and light but scratches easy. but can get all round vents. sorry carnt send you no pics.mind you dont get the pokei bug have 35 my self no matalica yet though.that pokei in your photo my be male looks a little bit on brown side to me,hope i am wrong.

HI Paul,

And welcome to the Arachnoboards. WOW - you made 16 Pokie enclosures? That had to have been a LOT of work. I hear you with the plexiglass. I used glass, and only the front is Plexi (not really Plexi, ...I forgot what it's called), and Yes, it does scratch easy.

Don't worry about not sending any pics. You have 35 Pokies??? That is AWESOME!

Well, this is only my first Pokie, and I am just as excited today as I was yesterday...maybe even a bit more. :)

---
Wendy
---