Just a few backyard things...

web eviction

Arachnolord
They are awesome :) the real big ones keep evading me lol all just leap backwards and fall deep into the brush....

web eviction

Arachnolord
Went for a little walk lol probably 100 yards not far spotted a couple things...

This one was in the house...

This pics blurry but I like it ;)

And some more millipedes..

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
wow, you definitly have an array of great critters where you are,ofcourse the banana slugs always fascinate me "big loogies of delight":)

web eviction

Arachnolord
Haha ya Oregon holds a few gems ;) I need to take the time to get more pics there's so much I don't think of taking pics of till its to late lol !

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
nice!very nice....predatory beetles.............my favorite,awesome shot of them,aliitle blurry? nahhh:)

web eviction

Arachnolord
Haha ya they have become my target lately I found 3 today all have become members in my micro habitat lol there so fast!

ferrester

Arachnosquire
webeviction... how do you catch those tiger beetles? i spent 3 hours yesterday turning over rocks, logs to catch few.... what method do you use?

web eviction

Arachnolord
Same as you man just keep flipping eventually u will spot one ;) lol most of the time they are running threw the grass before I can finish turning the rock/log/old tv over lol usually just catch a glimps of black streaking away...

---------- Post added 05-12-2013 at 01:44 PM ----------

You could probably set up some pitfalls with 32oz deli cups and catch some :)

omgitznicki

Arachnopeon
Found this today and thought of this thread...

i was looking for ants under rocks....almost had a heart attack

Attachments

SandDeku

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
webeviction... how do you catch those tiger beetles? i spent 3 hours yesterday turning over rocks, logs to catch few.... what method do you use?
try months finding no ants. ; n; I do however find a lot of diff. butterflies, beetles, arachnids(thank god never a black widow I'd kill it on the spot-- terrified of them, centipedes, millipedes, slugs out of the wazzoo, snails rarely, crickets, grasshoppers, once I found a mantis, water beetles, no waterbugs yet(toebiters).

At least five different species of ants in my yard, citronella, black odour house ants, a new colony of pavement ants, and something else which I have yet to I.D.

web eviction

Arachnolord
Nice widow! I'd have snatched it up love them lol

As for ants I can always find an over abundance all over my property and many different kinds at that ;)