Introduce Yourself

Omega

Arachnopeon
Hello, I'm new here. Some of you have met me tho...I'd be Bayushi's friend that was playing with the Cockroaches...

fangsalot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
new 2 the board!

heeey how u doin!?? im 27 years old and ive been in the husbandry and breeding of herpitiles for 17 years.my 1st invert was a rose hair and that was about 14 years ago and thats all i kept(do to the fact that, that species was the only species available in local pet stores for a long time)until now! i just realized(from surfing the web) that there are so many species out ,that are available that i can get in to. i know general knowledge from books and the net(and from helpfull board members) and some experiance so i know ima be a really good arachnophile!ive always loved differant pets. even dogs(my favorite breed are english bulldogs)even cats(hairless cats)i believe ill make a good spider man(as long as i get the right answers to my questions) hope to get to know all of you soon! thnkx---- fangsalot

Becca

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hello,
I've been registered for a while, but I've only just started posting here. I currently have around 15 tarantulas, I did have more but I recently sold quite a few of my ground dwellers. I'm 17 at the moment, I turn 18 in September. I've been keeping tarantulas for about four years now. My first t was a Brachypelma smithi, who I've still got. I'm just waiting for him to mature so I can breed him with my female. I love arboreals and Brachypelmas, I'm just about to start expanding my arboreal collection starting with some Heteroscodra maculata spiderlings.
I live in England (East Yorkshire) and have a wide variety of animals as I live on a small holding. I'm in college at the moment studying my a levels, I go back in September to take a levels in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. I hope to eventually advance to the point where I am able to take a degree in medicine.

BLS Blondi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
An Introduction

Hi my name is Vito and I am a private breeder of tarantulas, mainly Theraphosa blondi, Theraphosa apophysis, and many others (Pamphobeteus, etc.) I have been doing this for a few years now, with the help of my brother Domenic. We have 50 or so tarantulas, 20 of them being Theraphosa blondi. As always, I am looking for adult male T.blondis for all of my females. I have done 50/50 splits many times before, and do purchases frequently. As far as a wish list, I want what everyone else wants...Xenesthis immanis (and of course male T. blondi)

FrankSidebottom

Arachnopeon
I am Franky

My name is frank and I live in timperley town.I like going shopping for my mum with my fantastic shopping trolley.I have some big shorts too.

Deacon Nuno

Arachnopeon
Not that anyone will ever read my awesome introduction, but here it is!

I'm tall, nice, artistic, and the greatest person nobody has ever heard of, or ever will at this rate. :) So...do with that information whatever you will.

Adult Swim is master. Obey Adult Swim or be smitten by zombie knights.

Jan Laros

Arachnopeon
Allrighty then, I am Jan Laros from Kaatsheuvel, The Netherlands. 23 years old. Girlfriend is pregnant. Baby to come next Novembre. No pets (yet). In love with Pterinochilus spp and Poecilotheria spp. Appreciate all the info on this board. Thumbs up!

Benjamin

Arachnopeon
About Me

Hey,

My name is Benjamin and I have never kept a tarantula before. I just bought this book called "The Tarantula Keeper's Guide" from a site called goldenphoenixexotica.com I live in North Carolina, I am 13 years old, and I was born in Queens, New York. :)

CHIPJVELOZ

Arachnopeon
Hello

Hello everybody! My name is Chip, a 28 year old male higher mammal. I'm new to the hobby, but I already own three tarantulas! I had no idea this would be so addictive. I think I've read pretty much all the care sheets out there, then last week I started reading this forum and figured this is where I will learn the most. I also ordered a couple books.

Last edited:

ScorpZion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
well welcome to the boards, and a word of advice caresheets are not writting in stone alot of them have some major descrepincies in them,

CHIPJVELOZ

Arachnopeon
Care sheets

Yeah no kidding! I read one for scorpions that said not to keep more than one reptile in the same enclosure! Yeah, Reptile. The care sheet was from a very popular pet store here in California.

Last edited:

*Tyler*

Arachnopeon
My name is Tyler.

I want to be a part of the website because I think its cool that my mom and me can see my picture, and I can talk too.

I got a new camera and I would like to show pictures to people. I need to earn money for a memory card.

I like to play video games and read books with my little brother and my mom.
My brother is named Tanner and my mom is named Sheri.

I would like to go to New York and the rainforest with my mom one day.

Lelle is coming here soon and he is going to teach me about rattlesnakes and how to fight.

I have a dog named Copper, he likes to sit around and he walks around looking for places to sit and lay down.

Bye!

Melmoth

ArachnoSweetTalker
Old Timer
Welcome Tyler!

Hi Tyler,
Welcome to Arachnobards.If you have any Tootsie Rolls that you don't need,please get your mom to send them to Uncle George Melmoth at Melmoth Towers,England :D

Sir George

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
*Tyler* said:
I got a new camera and I would like to show pictures to people. I need to earn money for a memory card.

I like to play video games and read books with my little brother and my mom.
My brother is named Tanner and my mom is named Sheri.
Welcome Tyler! You can get all kinds of video games, books and a memory card at the coolest store called Walmart. Make sure you ask your mom to take you there! I bet you like eating at Macdonalds, too! I eat there and that's how I grew up to be big and strong!

Creeps&Crawls

Arachnopeon
Hello

Hi. my name is shawn. I have have been collecting t's for around a year now and have jut come into quite a few I am tring to sell.