I have corrupted a child

Gene

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
xBurntBytheSunx said:
is that avic giving a threat display? or am i mistaken
It's not a threat. :D She was treadmilling over my daughter's hands and I happened to catch the pic as she was going from one to the other. Here is another pic of her a little closer.

Last edited:

Gene

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
G_Wright said:
I cant say I have ever seen an Avic rais it's legs up ina defense posture. Then tend to rais the abdoems up rather than there legs and shoot poop in ya face
If you look closely in the first pic there is poop on her hand. {D That's when Alyssa told me to take her. I think the poo bothered her more than holding a T.

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
mine does the same thing when she comes to the corner of my desk, she's searching for a new place to grip hold of, its rather neat to watch :)

~Crystal

nowhereman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi folks,
Great looking kids and critters.
Gene ...How did you manage to get the pink toe to hold still for those shots anyway ?
My 16 year old daughter will love this post. {D

Gene

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
nowhereman said:
Hi folks,
Great looking kids and critters.
Gene ...How did you manage to get the pink toe to hold still for those shots anyway ?
My 16 year old daughter will love this post. {D
Hey! Where you from? Flying that confederate flag and all. I am a Mississippian myslef. :D (Yeehaaawwww)

The avic didn't hold still. I just took a bunch of shots while she was walking posted the best one.

Gene

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Rock on Alabama!

Is that your daughter in the pic above? With her G. rosea I guessing? Great pic by the way.

My daughter asks me every day if we can go check the post with her picture in it. I have to be careful or I will create an internet monster too. {D

nowhereman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Correct on both counts. Kristin's the one who got me into the T's. The rosie was her first and its kind of escalated from there.... :D
This is Aeris a Columbian Redtail boa. Not bad for an unshaven, tired guy who managed to take a pic of himself with a snake on his head. I have no idea why she finds my glasses so fascinating. ;)

Wayne

http://www.tarantulas.us/gallery/tarantulas

Last edited:

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well Gene, (before I dose off {D ), that is the most wonderful form of "corruption" I can think of!

Gene

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
WayneT said:
Well Gene, (before I dose off {D ), that is the most wonderful form of "corruption" I can think of!
Zzzzzzzzzz........ Uh, Bwalch, snort, coulgh..........Huh, what, who?

Thanks. I am really glad I got to change her mind about creepy crawly things.