How much would a PM cost?

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Depends on the seller, which prices may vary from seller to seller. My estimation that I would be pricing it would be somewhere between 130-150 at that size. But take my pricing with a grain of salt. As every seller offer different prices, some more and some less.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Selling a female of the same size for $75.. Don't pm me she's on hold for member in my area..;)

Liquifin

Arachnoking
I have noticed a price drop recently too.
P. met slings sell for around 60-90 per sling now. Which is no surprise for me on the price drop for a while. But what I'm amazed is how much @14pokies is selling his female for locally. Females are still worth something for the P. met since the pokie genus is flooded with males.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
What are you talking about?
When comes to the pokie genus, i've had seen and owned more males than females. If i'm wrong, it's either because of my terrible luck or something involving terrible RNG luck for me.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
P. met slings sell for around 60-90 per sling now. Which is no surprise for me on the price drop for a while. But what I'm amazed is how much @14pokies is selling his female for locally.
I'm leavin the hobby so everything I have is priced fairly competitively, however I do think $75-125 bucks is pretty fair for a young female P.met these days.. They are bred regularly in captivity now so there is plenty of stock to meet demand.

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
I'm leavin the hobby so everything I have is priced fairly competitively, however I do think $75-125 bucks is pretty fair for a young female P.met these days.. They are bred regularly in captivity now so there is plenty of stock to meet demand.
How come you're leaving the hobby?

Demonclaws

Arachnosquire
When comes to the pokie genus, i've had seen and owned more males than females. If i'm wrong, it's either because of my terrible luck or something involving terrible RNG luck for me.
Just bad luck. Your Ts are not computer programs.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
How come you're leaving the hobby?
On average I work 70hrs a week and trying to keep up with all the spiders and monitor lizards is just too much work on top of my family obligations.. I also just had to dump 4k into my car so now I'm trying to rebuild my bank roll. Lol..

I will likely always have a T or two but I don't see myself ever building the collection into the triple digits again..

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
On average I work 70hrs a week and trying to keep up with all the spiders and monitor lizards is just too much work on top of my family obligations.. I also just had to dump 4k into my car so now I'm trying to rebuild my bank roll. Lol..

I will likely always have a T or two but I don't see myself ever building the collection into the triple digits again..
I understand what your saying.I was at that point about a year ago to the month.
Back to 5 T.s now,and that's a good number for me.Oh,ok maybe a few more.I think what
bothers me the most,is the ones I let go of,i may never get the chance to own again.
But.family is family,and T,s are T,s.Best wishes,my friend.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
You luck. Mines the opposite.

Ten females out of eleven slings. :)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

What a bummer to read the above. The price you have is a great one for a young female.

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
I paid 149.99 USD for my female when she was less than 2" DLS. Maybe like 1.75". This was in 2012.