1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much would a PM cost?

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Ghost in Souls, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Ghost in Souls

Ghost in Souls Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    So I have 2.5inch female P metallica sling, how much would one of those cost in the US?

2. Liquifin

Liquifin Arachnobaron Active Member

Depends on the seller, which prices may vary from seller to seller. My estimation that I would be pricing it would be somewhere between 130-150 at that size. But take my pricing with a grain of salt. As every seller offer different prices, some more and some less.

3. 14pokies

14pokies Arachnoprince

Selling a female of the same size for $75.. Don't pm me she's on hold for member in my area..;)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Liquifin

LOL, when did they become that readily available to the point the price was that low. :troll:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. jrh3

jrh3 Arachnoknight Arachnosupporter

I have noticed a price drop recently too.

6. Liquifin

P. met slings sell for around 60-90 per sling now. Which is no surprise for me on the price drop for a while. But what I'm amazed is how much @14pokies is selling his female for locally. Females are still worth something for the P. met since the pokie genus is flooded with males.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Venom1080

Venom1080 Arachnoemperor Active Member

What are you talking about?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Liquifin

When comes to the pokie genus, i've had seen and owned more males than females. If i'm wrong, it's either because of my terrible luck or something involving terrible RNG luck for me.

9. MetalMan2004

MetalMan2004 Arachnobaron Active Member

Texas
    There was an AF at the show I went to today for $300. Seems high to me though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. 14pokies

14pokies Arachnoprince

I'm leavin the hobby so everything I have is priced fairly competitively, however I do think $75-125 bucks is pretty fair for a young female P.met these days.. They are bred regularly in captivity now so there is plenty of stock to meet demand.

• Sad Sad x 7
  11. Paul1126

Paul1126 Arachnobaron Active Member

How come you're leaving the hobby?

12. Demonclaws

Demonclaws Arachnosquire

Just bad luck. Your Ts are not computer programs.

• Like Like x 1
  13. 14pokies

14pokies Arachnoprince

On average I work 70hrs a week and trying to keep up with all the spiders and monitor lizards is just too much work on top of my family obligations.. I also just had to dump 4k into my car so now I'm trying to rebuild my bank roll. Lol..

I will likely always have a T or two but I don't see myself ever building the collection into the triple digits again..

• Sad Sad x 2
    • Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. mack1855

mack1855 Arachnoknight Arachnosupporter

I understand what your saying.I was at that point about a year ago to the month.
    Back to 5 T.s now,and that's a good number for me.Oh,ok maybe a few more.I think what
    bothers me the most,is the ones I let go of,i may never get the chance to own again.
    But.family is family,and T,s are T,s.Best wishes,my friend.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Venom1080

Venom1080 Arachnoemperor Active Member

You luck. Mines the opposite.

Ten females out of eleven slings. :)

• Like Like x 3
  16. viper69

viper69 ArachnoGod Old Timer

What a bummer to read the above. The price you have is a great one for a young female.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. EtienneN

EtienneN Arachnonovelist Arachnosupporter

I paid 149.99 USD for my female when she was less than 2" DLS. Maybe like 1.75". This was in 2012.