HORRIBLE experience!!

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I'm glad to hear that at least one PetCo has someone who cares working in their specialty department. Hopefully you can make a difference, however small it may be!

WolfMemnoch

Arachnopeon
beccamillott said:
I'm glad to hear that at least one PetCo has someone who cares working in their specialty department. Hopefully you can make a difference, however small it may be!
That's my plan. ;)

It's a new store too, with upper management that actually listens. :eek:
I couldn't help but roll my eyes when their current person said to watch out for the "jumping biting" B. Smithi and when I started spouting off info, they didn't let me leave without an application. They're basically the newest chain to hit this area and expanding. I have 2 managers fighting over me. Needless to say, that horribly evil Smithi is sitting in my house now. And she's a sweetie who just needed to get away from those 24hr lights. :)

Lochala

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
There is a pet store inside San Antonio called River City Exotics. The employees are very experienced with all of the animals that are carried in the store and I am very pleased with that. :)

WolfMemnoch

Arachnopeon
Lochala said:
River City Exotics.
If memory serves me well. I believe I've seen their advert in a herp magazine. Unfortunately, most smaller stores that specialize in something don't survive too well out here. I wish this weren't the case. I'd love to have a thriving place to meander to, if just to chat.

bluocean

Arachnopeon
Indeed you did help the shop. However, I do agree that you could have possibly saved that T's life from something like that fall. I honestly don't want to think of the other things that those T's could've died from.

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
Why did you reply to a dead thread when 3 threads just like this have been made recently in the last 6 months???