Hadrurus arizonensis pics

crawshayi

Arachnopeon
heare are some pictures of my Hadrurus arizonensis i have had it sence last friday and is has not burrowed but is feeding well does this sp need a burrow and can eney one show me some pic of ther setups

crawshayi

Arachnopeon
Hadrurus arizonensis

heare are some more pictures sory aobut all thaose post on thsi scorpion ps i have put on thsi furum

GQ.

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Nice scorpion! On my list of next purchases. Great picture.

Critterman03

Arachnopeon
Nice pic

Thank you for sharein you pic,i like it.
I have (4) Hadrurus spadix plan to take pic soon

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Re: Hadrurus arizonensis

Originally posted by crawshayi
heare are some more pictures sory aobut all thaose post on thsi scorpion ps i have put on thsi furum

It's ok, just spell better...;P

BugBoyX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have an H. spadix and he digs like a fiend. His tank has several inches of a sand, gravel, peat, cypress mulch mix I set up months before I got him so it would all hold together so he could burrow. He's completely re-landscaped the entire tank....and has actually piled up substrate so he can reach the screen lid at the top and now I often find him walking upside down on the screen. Really cool scorp......I think you'll really enjoy yours and I'd imagine he'll start digging apart his tank soon enough.

heyjeyniceid

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
god, Ive been to the field 6 times trying to look for H. Arizonensis with absolutley NO Luck. Next year will be MY year though. Awsome Scorpion.

chid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi James.
I finally got mine as well!

Chid

Silver.x

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
re

How aggressive or poisonous is this particular species?

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
Chid, nice H.spadix pic.

H.spadix and H.arizonensis are considered to have relatively mild venom and are both quite active species readily going into a threat posture if disturbed.

A sting by either of these species is reported to have quite a bit of pain similar to that of getting hit on the hand with a hammer. Some people have also reported to feel a tingly/electrical sensation on the appendage where the sting took place. Pain is said to last from 1/2 to several hours. May have some redness or swelling as well. Experience varies.

John
];')

Silver.x

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
re

How much do these guys go for, if you know tell me if its in US or CDN so I cant do a conversion. THX all.
Also, if any of you have some babies of these and are willing to sell I am very much interested in purchasing this beautiful species.

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
The most common price range is $15-20 US. These can be found on occasion for $10-15 US. I have seen them as low as $5 US and as high as $35 US.

John
];')

Richard_uk

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Chid,
Where did you get your Hadrurus Spadix from? I have been desperately searching for this species in the UK for as long as I can remember.

Silver.x

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
re

Does anyone know a place that I could perhaps purchase a hadrurus spadix or arizonensis for a cheap price, like if they were babies or something? Also, Kugellager, where do you get your scorps?

chid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by Richard_uk
Chid,
Where did you get your Hadrurus Spadix from? I have been desperately searching for this species in the UK for as long as I can remember.
Richard,
I've PM'd you.

Chid

chid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by Kugellager
Chid, nice H.spadix pic.

John
];')

John.
Thanks, It was sold to me as H.arizonensis so could you let me know the differences between the two?
Chid

Frank

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Chid: H. spadix have their prosoma all black. H. arizonensis has its not completly black. However, both are to be kept in the same conditions.

SaIiLdVaEnR: You're in Canada right? Then you should go see the Classifieds section.. I don't think you'd really like to know where someone in UK bought his, as you're miles away from UK ;)

Silver.x

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
re

True but is chid from the UK, I know the other guy who wanted one was but maybe Chid isn't.