Species Grammostola rosea (a.k.a. Grammostola cala)

toyotaman

Arachnopeon
Here`s my Rosie

I called her "Mr. Dizzle"...nevermind
(And excuse the photo quality, im a digi-cam noob!)

and another one: (Moult was about a month ago)

Greetz

Last edited:

toyotaman

Arachnopeon
@prizz
The pics should work now!
(Habs gerade editiert als du gepostet hast :rolleyes: )

Here`one taken with the cam of my cellphone...sometimes sitting like an arboreal seems to be cool.. {D

flamingo-kid1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yowzer!!!

What the heck do you feed her, PLANT FOOD ? :)

She is beautiful!

What's her name???

H-D

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow she's huge, know her age? Very nice T

ccpizza

Arachnopeon
The pics are actually deceptive because of the camera angle. She actually is somewhat large but not as large as she comes off in these photos. When you look at her on my shoulder she looks huge compared to an adult human, when you look at her in my son's hands even with the changed camera angle she looks big compared to a nine year old human child :)

yes we were told by the pet store owner that her age is 3 yrs. Whenever we purchased her, we picked the very largest T hoping that she was pregnant. Actually, we don't even know what to look for to tell if she is pregnant. What do you all thing?

I know that our present pics of "Rosie" are thumb-nail size but I am working on posting some larger more easily viewd photos after using image resizer software to meet the site's image size limitations of 97 kbs.

ccpizza

Arachnopeon
flamingo-kid1 said:
What the heck do you feed her, PLANT FOOD ? :)

She is beautiful!

What's her name???
Thanks for asking. We actually named her, "Rosie". You notice we are not too creative when it comes to naming pets.

XxxBondagexxX

Arachnopeon
Some of My baby Rosies

Big Bubba aka Shelob

A teenie girl named mimi I baught recently at a show.

My pride and Joy Charlotte My very first and Now I found out shes a he :(

My baby Hedwig just shed!

Another Juvie just baught at a show named Timmy!

Bob

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I mated my G.Pulchra last week....had so much fun I just had to mate my G.Rosea. Here are a few photos. The female tilted back so far she fell off the log.........how embarasing.... :8o

Crunchie

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
awww

hehehe I was tidying my room yesterday and noticed that "Buffy" my sub adult female rosie had come out to the front of the tank to watch me. I took her cage out from the shelf and placed it on my bed and opened the lid. She crawled up one level of the cage (there's a ground level and another level above her hide) and then up the corner of the tank. She sat on the top of the cage for a second and so I put my hand on the bed a little away from the cage. She promptly plopped down onto the covers and walked onto my hand :clap:. Its as though she recognises that when she's out of her cage she's always with me, she's such a little sweetie and I love her to bits. I'm so glad I took the plunge and bought her...:drool:

cichlidsman

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
cichlidsman said:
Im thinking that he is going to molt again soon, because its dug a borrow and was in there for about 3 weeks now. Never enen came out for water. he is still alive brcause i can see him form the bottom of the "critter keeper".
Just as i thought he molted last night some time. He is getting some big. I would say that he is going to be 1 3/4". I am glad that he did it last night, instead of in the middle of the week, while im away. I guess the next molt will be in february some time. Seems like the little guy likes to web the place up a lot before he molts.

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Archimedes

This is my G. rosea, Archimedes. I bought her for my 6th grade science classroom in late July / early August. She's molted once since I've had her (in October) and has been doing very well. She's a true pet rock (except when I look at her, then she gets an attitude), but I think she's great.

cichlidsman

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice pic of the rosea drinking. I have never seen any of mine roseas do that.

Mustacherose

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
:clap: This is Mustache, I got her on October 22'nd 2004. She is aparently a juvi female. :clap:... My digi cam is screwed, just look on the site in my sig for pics :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: