Species Grammostola pulchra

Walter1

Arachnosquire
Just got home with them tonight and I can't be more thrilled! I had one who passed away a few years ago, but I bought them full grown. This is the smallest tarantula I have owned so far.
:)
Congratulations. They're curious. They're hearty eaters but grow slowly.

Mariner1

Arachnosquire
Congrats! Just hang in there. they grow slow, but are worth it. My girl is about 2.5in and looks like black velvet. I want to pet her so bad sometimes and then she looks at me and says: NOH!!!

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
My all time favourite. One of the most glorious spiders on the planet.

shining

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
What a cutie!
I have two g. pulchras from the same sac and I love them both. One is the sweetest, calmest and most docile t ever and the other is a complete psycho attacking and flicking hairs at any disturbances. Extremely slow growers for sure. Mine are about 2 years old and an inch give or take.

Last edited:

NineDigits

Arachnopeon
90778A67-3990-4868-8564-C166DBDE33F8.jpeg I got my G. Pulchra sling almost exactly 4 months ago. On day 2 of having my sling... Boom disappeared. The last couple days tho I’ve seen a burrow opening and a few furry legs. Tonight, I got a fully body shot! So happy to see this little beauty and see we had some growth.

LexBlack

Arachnopeon
View attachment 281351 I got my G. Pulchra sling almost exactly 4 months ago. On day 2 of having my sling... Boom disappeared. The last couple days tho I’ve seen a burrow opening and a few furry legs. Tonight, I got a fully body shot! So happy to see this little beauty and see we had some growth.

Here is my lil bugger :) came out and finally testing out the waters around the enclosure !

What a cutie!
I have two g. pulchras from the same sac and I love them both. One is the sweetest, calmest and most docile t ever and the other is a complete psycho attacking and flicking hairs at any disturbances. Extremely slow growers for sure. Mine are about 2 years old and an inch give or take.
Mine just molted recently and my god he grew by a lot! I also got to witness the process! It’s was incredible

View attachment 208313 My newest addition, he's stunning! Probably one of the best birthday presents too :happy:
What a beauty !!

Got to witness the entire molt of my Grammostola pulchra . Bought him as a her from a pet store without a clue. Fairly certain now that it's a male. About 4.5"
Enjoy...

What a beauty !!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: