Few more geckos

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
R.Leachianus are indeed quite big. I have a friend that has a few of them and they are just awesome to watch.

xchondrox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nu Ana and Ilsle E are my favorite locals, Ilsle E more so. Most of them you see around are the Grande Terre or a mixed lineage. Either way it'd still be cool to have a 12" long tame gecko to have.

How about one of them Japanese Giant Salamanders? Now thats what you need!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Japanese Giant Salamander? Never heard of them. Time for a google search!
I am not trying to branch out all over everywhere, crested geckos just got my attention for some reason. Their care is so simple it fits right in with my life.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
New ones today!

Picked up two breeding pairs today. :)
Lady one,

And her date,

Lady two,

And her date,

halfwaynowhere

Arachnolord
Old Timer
that second pair looks like they will produce some awesome babies! I like the spots on that boy!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
that second pair looks like they will produce some awesome babies! I like the spots on that boy!
I agree! I can't wait to see her fired up! The male has a super red throat too. She weighs in at 41 grams and has never had a man in her life so she should be ready!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Looks like one of my little goobers from the show a few weeks back is a boy! I guess freckles can be a boy or girl name:)

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Wow even after being shipped this pair could not wait until I turned the lights off so they could get busy! Picture through the tank but you get the idea.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Awesome! One of my little ones from the show is a female.:) I think I have this sexing thing down. (time will tell I guess.)

Boanerges

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
They are awsome looking Ryan!!! I am hoping to pick up some new leopard geckos soon. I like the look of cresteds too but don't have any :D

halfwaynowhere

Arachnolord
Old Timer
so how many geckos do you have so far? seem to be diving headfirst into this hobby, lol.

I'm about ready to do the same thing, as my bank account allows, anyways... Putting in a new shelf that will give me lots of room for new animal enclosures, and these guys are first on my list (tied with leopard geckos, of course).

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow, you went out and bought 11 more? I hope you are getting a better deal than we have here. My LPS finally got one in but they want 70 bucks for a tiny one.

Richard McJimsey

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome cresties. Ryan!! :clap:
Do you have any pics of their setups?
I can't wait to get my crested this summer :D
I think I might go and see how much they are at the PetCo here.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'll work on getting pics of their setups together soon. I have to get them all nice and setup first. :)

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Rusty one of my juvie females and princess peach the adult female I just posted are my favorites so far. :) They are awesome little guys.