Few more geckos

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Why not. Seems I have caught another bug. :) These 4 ladies just looked out of place at petco. :)

olablane

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
There isnt much cuter in the gecko kingdom than cresties!!

halfwaynowhere

Arachnolord
Old Timer
that second boy is gorgeous! Do you know what morph he is? My sister found one like that at petco awhile back, and fell in love with it, but when they went back to buy it, it was already sold.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
He is looking like a broken pin stripe harlequin with some tiger in him as well. His head is massive! He was a petco score. All the geckos in this thread were from petco. I was shocked to find so many females there.

SWEET!! So how much did the 6 of them put you out for?

David
$40 each. :)

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Weight

What is the weight in the first gecko? Looks like it will be a good Holloween Harley project. Make sure to get a similar Male they will go for a pretty penny. I have a few holloween Harley projects myself.

Wow this video camera sucks! LOL the last two Geckos are bright red, but not in this picture and the blondie bright yellow and black. O.k my next sales are going to a camera HA!

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Better Picture....

Now you will laugh too. The last two photos are these two reds....tell me my other camera isn't a piece LOL{D

By the way the pair just laid there first egg clutch....these babies are going to be awesome!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Those are yours? Have you posted those pictures somewhere else before because I have seen them on another site. Anyway, I bet those babies will be awesome! Can you get some pictures of the eggs?

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
eww $40 at petco??? Here with the petco pals card (which is free) they are about $20 a piece..

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
And they are juvies not babies? These are near the 20 gram mark and sexed females. Until that trip they never had anything but babies around the 5 gram mark. But even so it is cheaper then ordering online so I am still happy regardless. I did buy some from online sites this weekend and choked when I found out shipping was $50 bucks.

Maybe Petco has different rules where you live because here there is no discount given even with the Petco card on live animals. Actually the website says the same thing. Maybe you just have a sweet hook up! ;)

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
o_O I didn't realize petco was so cheep! o_O We have a petsmart just down the street...I thought i remembered seeing a tank with cresteds...hrm...I think i'll drive down and check again!

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nope nope. It is anything that has Petco Pals sign on it. Not just juvies but adults and it only last for about a day or two here. I bought a leopard geck for $$17 bucks as well...

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I went back and they confirmed no living animal is covered under their pals card. Spoke to the floor people first and the manager.
I think you just got someone that did not know how to work the register! But that worked out nicely for you :clap: Wish something like that would happen to me!

Kris-wIth-a-K

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Would they do it just to get rid of the ones they have for new ones?? After they put up the sign they all flew out of the tanks regardless.. Next time I am there I will take a picture and post it here..

halfwaynowhere

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Would they do it just to get rid of the ones they have for new ones?? After they put up the sign they all flew out of the tanks regardless.. Next time I am there I will take a picture and post it here..
crested geckos were on sale at petco recently, I think they were 30 each, when the normal price is 50. This could vary by region, of course. They also have a Manager's Special, when they are trying to get rid of animals that haven't been selling, where the manager can offer a bigger discount, usually I see 50% off.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'll have to pay more attention to sales then! But even so I am happy with the ones I got. I flipped two of them for $250 shipped and then bought some more high end babies to raise. :)