Feeding questions I forgot to ask

ReleaseTheQuacken

Arachnoknight
Same. Never seen dubias or other roaches at LPS. Mealworms and crickets here. Mostly it's like that everywhere unless there's a specialty breeder in your area at a small mom and pop reptile shop.

I order red runners from Jamie's.
There's a bunch of stores that carry them. But what I recall seeing often are dubias.

ReleaseTheQuacken

Arachnoknight
Then i guess you would know better than me. Lol
Ah. I just dont know if other roaches are commonly found. Ive seen crickets, hornworms, mealworms, superworms, waxworms, rarely phoenix worms. I mean I see hissers often but would think they are a horrible choice. Considering their exoskeleton to meat ratio

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
Ah. I just dont know if other roaches are commonly found. Ive seen crickets, hornworms, mealworms, superworms, waxworms, rarely phoenix worms. I mean I see hissers often but would think they are a horrible choice. Considering their exoskeleton to meat ratio
You can find all kinds of roaches, i suppose.
Some make good feeders.
I haven't seen them in petshops and even when I've offered to supply them, they're not interested.

JonnyTorch

Arachnotwit
Near me, I've never seen dubias, red runners, goblins, lobsters, or any other feeder except crix and worms. That goes for local pet store chains (Petco and PetSmart) and for mom and pop shops.

ReleaseTheQuacken

Arachnoknight
Near me, I've never seen dubias, red runners, goblins, lobsters, or any other feeder except crix and worms. That goes for local pet store chains (Petco and PetSmart) and for mom and pop shops.
lucky you. 😭 do those make good feeders? runners, goblins and lobsters? in case I find any tomorrow