Feeding Parry the Pede

Nicholas Rothstein

Arachnoknight
You have shy centipedes! If you leave the prey overnight, it should be taken by morning if they are hungry... Sometimes they don't however.
I used to leave pre-killed stuff over night until
Then why bother feeding that pede live prey? There was no need to feed it live if it takes pre-killed.

And insects and reptiles can travel pretty far, carrying harmful pesticides, parasites, and bacteria.
All of my crickets and roaches are WC farmed. My pedes are all wild caught in my area. I'm sure if hazards to pedes in my area is that bad then there wouldn't be so many.

I do things my own way. Though I do see pros in pre-killing "dangerous" or animal pray.

Mini8leggedfreak

Arachnoknight
Here is Parry eating an Anole. He bit the Anole, and the Anole went ecstatic. It ran up the side and jumped out of the tall glass jar. It landed and ran across the lawn, then started to get slow climbing up a tree. Eventually, a few feet up it fell and died.

That was the first time I've ever had prey escape from Parry's enclosure. You're not going to get far with venom coursing through your veins.

As soon as I dropped the dead Anole in Parry began to feast!
Cool post man! It is a little sad but it is what it is, and if they’re an invasive species then all the better.

True animal cruelty is people that dress dogs up with boots.
Self confidence crashes after that, no going back.

Odium

Arachnopeon
@Odium, Why the disagree rating on my "Oh my" post? Literally doesnt make sense.
I did not agree with your "oh my", why should I?) Never considered feeding any creature with vertebrates as a problem.

Still, i have no intention to escalate it further.)