Enclosures Inspired by the legend "ROBC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Female,. No one is being a prick,but it really sucks when someone posts and then does not listen to what is being said to them.

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
The P regalis is a female , any "prick" with non-"legendary" status could of told you that with the first pic.

later, Tom

ArachnoAddic808

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow thats nuts, im gonna half to look closer next time she molts to see if i can find her spermathecae. Must be blind. lol. Thx alot guys.

---------- Post added 11-11-2011 at 10:26 PM ----------

And the prick part wasn't talking bout anyone that posted recently just my experience surfing the boards of how people come off to the greenhorns.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I think the thing about some of the older members (myself included, even though I've only been around here for 4 years) is we get irritated when we see repeat threads being posted on a daily basis. I mean, just take a little bit of time to do some research and read the stickies...most of the questions people ask are answered just by looking around and reading a little bit.

Just my two cents.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow thats nuts, im gonna half to look closer next time she molts to see if i can find her spermathecae. Must be blind. lol. Thx alot guys.

And the prick part wasn't talking bout anyone that posted recently just my experience surfing the boards of how people come off to the greenhorns.
Listen to the people that come off "like jerks" and you will learn quite a bit.Congrats on the female......

ArachnoAddic808

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
He does have to have some actual tarantula "knowledge" to be doing what he is doing.
Pretty damn good at breeding too.

but many people have done way more then he has.
Agreed!

---------- Post added 11-11-2011 at 10:40 PM ----------

I think the thing about some of the older members (myself included, even though I've only been around here for 4 years) is we get irritated when we see repeat threads being posted on a daily basis. I mean, just take a little bit of time to do some research and read the stickies...most of the questions people ask are answered just by looking around and reading a little bit.

Just my two cents.

True but now a days when i search for something all i get is a bunch of threads with people complaining and telling someone to go search it instead of finding any real information. Its hard and time consuming to find the thread that actually has the info your looking for. I respect you view and yeah i agree you should definently try the search first, thats what its there for. Its help me quite alot. Obviously not to much on sexing my P. regalis tho haha

Last edited:

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer

Poecilotheria spermathecae are pretty small compared to other genera (ex..Brachypelma, Pamphobeteus, ect...) and can easily be over looked to an inexperienced eye.

My beef was, if you knew a legend, why would you ask the pricks here?:? No biggie I guess.

later, Tom

Kungfujoe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Aren't these threads here to help people, me included since I'm a noob here..

Leviticus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Those enclosures look really good. To be honest I only clicked on this thread because I wanted to read the aftermath of posts that came from your title!

pavel

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ignoring all the bickering .... nice tanks. I would agree with the others that the tanks are so similar there is no need to beat yourself up trying do decide what would go best where with regards to living contently.

Now if instead you were were thinking in terms of looks based on T coloration, that too is a very subjective thing and might depend upon what the third T winds up being. And even then it won't be a big deal. Since you have 3 separate tanks there, you can always shuffle them around later to get the look you want.

mtyrrell

Arachnopeon
why is it everytime robc is mentioned you people have to jump on him the guy is just trying to help people out and share his GREAT knowledge of t's to say he knows nothing is just pathetic he clearly does im not saying hes perfect and nows everything alot of u guys maywell have more knowledge than him but i know who i would ask if i needed to the nice friendly guy who dosent always have a pop at people. i think some of you are just jealouse of him cos he's so well known and liked the guys done so much for the hobby ive personally learned so much from his videos as have untold amounts of people dont be a hater just cos hes more popular than you get over it let the guy carry on with his good work learn some social skills sort out that attitude problem then mayby oneday you'll be a LEGEND

Leviticus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
why is it everytime robc is mentioned you people have to jump on him the guy is just trying to help people out and share his GREAT knowledge of t's to say he knows nothing is just pathetic he clearly does im not saying hes perfect and nows everything alot of u guys maywell have more knowledge than him but i know who i would ask if i needed to the nice friendly guy who dosent always have a pop at people. i think some of you are just jealouse of him cos he's so well known and liked the guys done so much for the hobby ive personally learned so much from his videos as have untold amounts of people dont be a hater just cos hes more popular than you get over it let the guy carry on with his good work learn some social skills sort out that attitude problem then mayby oneday you'll be a LEGEND
I understand that many people have issues with Rob and thats fine, he is human and nobody is perfect. However he has brought many people into the hobby using the youtube medium and posting many videos on tarantulas. No matter your personal differences with Rob it would be absolutely ignorant to say that he has not contributed to this hobby in a way that many others have not.

ArachnoAddic808

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i think some of you are just jealouse of him cos he's so well known and liked the guys done so much for the hobby ive personally learned so much from his videos as have untold amounts of people dont be a hater just cos hes more popular than you get over it let the guy carry on with his good work learn some social skills sort out that attitude problem then mayby oneday you'll be a LEGEND
Agreed! Better to be an influential teacher than known as the face of the search police. lmao. #Real talk.

On another note thx guys for all you compliments and comments.

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

lrn2grammar

Until then, I will regard your post as rubbish.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.