Enclosures Inspired by the legend "ROBC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArachnoAddic808

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yo, so i built three 5 gallon enclosures for my tarantulas
What i would like to know is "WHICH OF THESE ENCLOSURES BEST SUITS WHICH TARANTULA?" according to your personal opinion and experience.

I have two tarantulas that need placing,

Female P. Irminia

Male P. Regalis

For the 3rd enclosure and don't have a T, so you pick and recomend the T for me to place in it.

Here are the Tanks.
-If you want a better look at them Here is the link-
http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?221113-Encloser-Pix-Edge
ABC.jpg

So it should go like this

-P. irminia - Tank A
-P. Regalis - Tank C
-P. Metallica Tank B (But try and pick something affordable plz Just an example)

Thx For you HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for the Phone quality Photos

P.S. here's the inhabitant ready for a new home...also phone quality
IMAG0571.jpg IMAG0529.jpg

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Do me and others a favor and ditch the yellow text. There is no way to read that.......That said,they all are arboreal setups,so stop thinking about it and toss a spider in there.It is not like one is more suited to one sp. vs another..........

DansDragons

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
nice setups, i'd say either of the 3 enclosures would be fine for any of them.

BTW, that regalis is female :)

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
+1 lol... that yellow is next to impossible to read imo as well... nice tanks btw

---------- Post added 11-11-2011 at 04:36 PM ----------

BTW, that regalis is female :)
how can you tell that P. regalis is a female? that white dorsal stripe doesn't mean for sure female

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
legend robc? hehe

nice enlosures. I think anything a decent size and arboreal would love them. Try and get something that won't kill your plants though ;)
Pokies, P. pulcher.. P. reduncus... mm lots

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yea,that regalis HAS to be a female..The male's dorsal does not fade to white like yours has....And if it was "tapping" it would be a mature male,which that is definitely not.And that yellow text is still there despite my setting being on "rainforest",which they always are.It made my brain hurt trying to read it.....

Last edited:

BCscorp

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It's entirely possible the P. regalis is female even if it taps...females do it too.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
The regalis is female.

Robc is not a legend.

Enclosures look good though.

Hornets inverts

Arachnobaron
apart from different plants and different shapped driftwood those 3 enclosures are all the same so if a t suits one it will suit all 3. BTW, i love that P. irminia, gordeous spider

ArachnoAddic808

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
For real man robc has done a lot to influence people in overall tarantula knowledge. Cmon man u serios. The guy is awesome. He done alot to spread what he knows and and help other tarantula enthusiasts. He's a great teacher. For the tarantula hobby he is a legend. And he not a prick like half the poeple on here. Nuff said.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
For real man robc has done a lot to influence people in overall tarantula knowledge. Cmon man u serios. The guy is awesome. He done alot to spread what he knows and and help other tarantula enthusiasts. He's a great teacher. For the tarantula hobby he is a legend. And he not a prick like half the poeple on here. Nuff said.
What he 'knows' is how to make enclosures.

That's it.

Zero actual tarantula knowledge.

:)

Oh, and regarding being a prick...try to correct him and see how much of one he can be.

bravesvikings20

Arachnosquire
What he 'knows' is how to make enclosures.

That's it.

Zero actual tarantula knowledge.

:)

Oh, and regarding being a prick...try to correct him and see how much of one he can be.
He does have to have some actual tarantula "knowledge" to be doing what he is doing.

Now regarding being a tarantula "legend", I dont think so, he gets many people into the hobby through youtube, and he is a youtube legend, but many people have done way more then he has.

ArachnoAddic808

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Lol well that sucks.

Anyways heres a ventral picture don't know if its good enough to sex but male or female
IMAG0851.jpg IMAG0852.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.