Eighth Tarantula?

Roosterbomb

Arachnopeon
By far my most entertaining tarantula to date has been my a geniculata. That thing is always up to something.

Sana

Arachnoprince
I feel like I walked into a conversation at the wrong time.

@Bob Hope you enjoy your new tarantulas when you get them. I've recently become enchanted with some of the sassier species and am happy to recommend a few if/when you are interested in them.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I feel like I walked into a conversation at the wrong time.
Ah ah ah, no, we was talking about my "passion" for (my) Megaphobema robustum hairs. I end up (not always) with hairs on my fingers, sometimes hand, when i do routine maintenance in her tank, since those are semi invisible and everywhere on strategic points, for her home defence. Anyway, someone think it's a bit "weird" because i like, really, that sensation.

But my point of view is, seriously... those are a joke.

T's hairs are a joke (for us, not for T's predators). Sorry, ok, to those who have reactions, or even bad reactions of all sort but they are harmless -- except for the eyes or if you breath those (But how? Only an idiot would remain with his/her mouth open near a Theraphosa stirmi).

In sum my hand turn just a bit "red" and with a lovely (IMO i would say mild) itchy sensation, for hours.

:)

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
Lol, nice...

What might be a good price for a 1.5-2" eauthlus sp. red female specimen? How about a 1/2-1" GBB?

Sana

Arachnoprince
Have you checked the classifieds here? I've always found the best and most fair prices through there and had great experiences with the sellers. I definitely check out the reviews for someone before I consider a purchase, and it seems to be a pretty awesome system for weeding out the bad news.