Do you look like a spider person???

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
Oof, you must really really good, the William tell overture is extremely hard, the ballads are the easiest of them.
I was pretty good when I was a teenager. Chopin was my favorite. After high school I stopped playing and forgot a lot, unfortunately. I have a piano now so trying to play again!

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
Ah, Furio was funny as hell... but he's from the South (the Southern part of Italy) so another culture, style, and even (not joking nor I want to 'discriminate', just facts) ethnicity :)
He was a great character. Very sad when he left the show.
Do you have blonde hair? Like a blonde Furio? Don't a lot of Northern Italians have light hair and whatnot?

basin79

ArachnoGod
I was pretty good when I was a teenager. Chopin was my favorite. After high school I stopped playing and forgot a lot, unfortunately. I have a piano now so trying to play again!
Oscillate Wildly by The Smiths. Probably not the hardest (I don't know I'm not a pianist) but that is a phenomenal instrumental.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Do you have blonde hair? Like a blonde Furio? Don't a lot of Northern Italians have light hair and whatnot?
We are a mixed 'breed' :angelic:

Longobards, Austrian, Celt French... in the Eastern part you have Northern Italians with Slav surnames (like in Friuli Venezia Giulia region) etc

My hairs are light brown but you can't see those now because I'm "zero" shaved, ah ah :)

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
We are a mixed 'breed' :angelic:

Longobards, Austrian, Celt French... in the Eastern part you have Northern Italians with Slav surnames (like in Friuli Venezia Giulia region) etc

My hairs are light brown but you can't see those now because I'm "zero" shaved, ah ah :)
I see. I had a friend whose family was from Northern Italy and we were often mistaken for siblings (my ancestry is basically Viking- very light hair, blue eyes that hate the sun, very pale skin).

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I see. I had a friend whose family was from Northern Italy and we were often mistaken for siblings (my ancestry is basically Viking- very light hair, blue eyes that hate the sun, very pale skin).
You seem sexy as hell, dear... your husband is lucky, high five to him :kiss:

Leila

Arachnobaron
I love that picture on the left behind your nephew. Middle Eastern womens? :)
Ha! Yeah, a very old photo of my aunts and grandmother on my dad's side of the family. (I was wondering if someone would notice that. Lol)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Ha! Yeah, a very old photo of my aunts and grandmother on my dad's side of the family. (I was wondering if someone would notice that. Lol)
I notice everything, it's also part of my job (IRL I mean) :)

Great picture, and very beautiful ladies (just like you are). Jordan, Lebanon etc womens are hot :angelic:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Last edited:

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Height: 1.82 X + or - 80/85 KG

Good body shape for an almost 40. I have a shaved head (with razor and shaving foam, lol) now, but used to have pretty long (my record was 10 years) 'straight like spaghetti' hairs.

A lot of tattoos but 'you' don't see those (no hands, fingers, neck, obviously head) and better that way since, aside a couple (a cobra, a Chinese dragon on my right arm/chest) the rest are political themed ones. Pool time is always a funny lolz moment :)

For the joy of @crone :kiss: in Autumn/Winter I look like this v

Classic style for life, the Lombardy - Venetia one.

That's Mario, my brother :troll:
Yuuummm:kiss::kiss::kiss:. My heart is pounding still.

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Awesome! I am 2 blocks from the Puget Sound, not a big deal @miss moxie because it is also big like Lake Michigan.

It is quite a treat getting salmon. I grew up in Idaho so of course I love trout and grew up fly fishing there (usually catch and release)- but wow- it is different with the large bodies of water. Over the summer we had some stress in the house because we had TOO MUCH SALMON and not enough room in the freezer. What a problem to have! Only a few miles away is a reservation where we can buy salmon for cheap too, including very cheap chum to give to the dogs, which they love.
If you ever have too much salmon again, feel free to send it to me. :)