did some pairing last night

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Well my question as to the C. elegans sac having enough webbing wrapped around it is now answered. :(

Tapinauchenius plumipes

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
Have you had EWL Poecs with dark abdomens? I've got two fascata sacs now, both EWL's, and in one sac, half of them have dark abdomens (with light head and legs), and the other half are all light, as normal. Never seen dark abdomens at the EWL stage before with any T that I can remember (and well before molting), and it's strange that half the sac is like that. They're all starting to darken for their first shed, we'll see if any differences persist after that.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Dont believe i do remember seeing any like that. Usually the tips of the legs darken up more before a molt. I dont remember my fasciata ewls looking that way either. Got any pics? Wouldnt say it could be a color phase thing, cause as far as i know i havent heard of fasciata have another phase. Akward...
Have you had EWL Poecs with dark abdomens? I've got two fascata sacs now, both EWL's, and in one sac, half of them have dark abdomens (with light head and legs), and the other half are all light, as normal. Never seen dark abdomens at the EWL stage before with any T that I can remember (and well before molting), and it's strange that half the sac is like that. They're all starting to darken for their first shed, we'll see if any differences persist after that.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Not yet, still looks just like it does in the pic. Im debating on digging her up and trying to get the sac from her. I could try putting the eggs in a incubator and see what happens. Probably wont work out, but ill decide tomorrow.
I'm inferring the elegans sack was eaten?

web eviction

Arachnolord
That is a whole lot of creepy crawly's! Congrats on another good sac man!!
sooo. . . When your lady is layin in bed at night... do you creep in thumpin ur pedepalps to see if she is in the mood? Lol!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
OMG That is some funny stuff bro! LOL. Unfortunately she is a bit territorial and i have to coax her into a neutral enclosure :). But sometimes she drums back!
That is a whole lot of creepy crawly's! Congrats on another good sac man!!
sooo. . . When your lady is layin in bed at night... do you creep in thumpin ur pedepalps to see if she is in the mood? Lol!

awiec

Arachnoprince
Sir do you want me to sell my koi fish? Fortunately the local reptile show is this week and I need to buy some roaches so I will hold off a bit longer :p

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Poecilotheria regalis hitting 2nd instar

Hapalopus sp. Colombia Large sac pulled. There is 279 good 1st instar, and about 30 ewls, that may or may not be alive.

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice job on the P. chordatus sac. That's a species I wish I saw more of in classifieds and whatnot.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Actually i dont have a chordatus sac yet :). I just got her paired once, and now waiting to see if she molts out or not.
Nice job on the P. chordatus sac. That's a species I wish I saw more of in classifieds and whatnot.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Yeah, he was drumming on the door, and i could tell she was drumming just inside the hole. As soon as her toes were sticking out, he was trying to pair with her haha.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Poecilotheria fasciata female #2 sac

Guess what this is! Yep, you are looking at my first triple clutch! Psalmopoeus irminia female #1

awiec

Arachnoprince
^^^

Take care of that little lady, she deserves a few big fat roaches after all of that.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Brachypelma sabulosum hitting 2nd instar

Hapalopus sp. Colombia Large hitting 2nd instar

friendttyy

Arachnolord
Hi catfish. Just wanted to know if you ship them to SA. Saving up for some pokies :p