did some pairing last night

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Tapinauchenius violaceus slings!

Well I looked in on my female tonight, and found her eating her sac :wall:. Then I noticed 7 little 1st instar crawling around on her webbing. Well atleast there is 7 for now.

akarikuragi

Arachnosquire
This is an awesome thread. : ) Really inspiring! Thank you for sharing all of your experiences.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
At least 7...that's something. My female dropped a dud sac not long ago and eventually ate it - she went straight to premolt right after. Good luck with those little guys!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thanks a ton! And you are more than welcome, I do my best!
This is an awesome thread. : ) Really inspiring! Thank you for sharing all of your experiences.

---------- Post added 05-09-2013 at 02:50 PM ----------

Sorry to hear about the dud man. I have had a few of those. Thanks!
At least 7...that's something. My female dropped a dud sac not long ago and eventually ate it - she went straight to premolt right after. Good luck with those little guys!

LadySharon

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yes it is. I tried a communal with them once (3 siblings). Unfortunately one got ate, and I split the others up. I don't really do communals myself. But if you want a new world tarantula that's communal, these are the best to go with.
Thanks for the info. If I were to do a communal I'd want to get a handful of slings cheapish (like $5-$10 a sling) and set them up execting some losses. But if these are not common anymore in the hobby I'm guessing that getting 50 bucks worth (5-10 slings) wouldn't be possible.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Well just keep a eye on this thread. If my H. incei drops a good sac, ill look forward to leaving you a review :)!
Thanks for the info. If I were to do a communal I'd want to get a handful of slings cheapish (like $5-$10 a sling) and set them up execting some losses. But if these are not common anymore in the hobby I'm guessing that getting 50 bucks worth (5-10 slings) wouldn't be possible.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Psalmopoeus irminia sac!

Unfortunately no pics. My female has a web fortress that is impenetrable. She might of actually laid the sac a week or two ago.

web eviction

Arachnolord
Really rockin these days John! :) hit me up if you get some I. Mira slings, been on the most wanted list for a while ;)

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Monocentropus balfouri

Many thanks to dactylus for allowing me to start this project :). Female was very gentle with the male. Hoping for the best

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Hapalopus sp. Columbia Large sac!

Pterinochilus murinus sac! (You cant see it, but its there :))

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Sure is bro! Waiting on the other female to drop or molt again.
Our old "large"?

---------- Post added 06-16-2013 at 10:20 PM ----------

That was her last molt. I wasnt about to go digging through her fortress to retreave it. Last time i saw her she looked very gravid. Then i seen the molt outside of her hide, and thought oh crap she molted lol. Then i remembered i never took the molt out.
In the OBT sac pic, is that the remnants of a male, or a messed up moult?

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Brachypelma vagans sac!

Hoping this time will be better than last. I replaced her water dish with a deli cup to keep humidity up, and keep her from getting her sac wet this time. Big fat sac too!