Genus Cyriopagopus (a.k.a. Haplopelma)

zLOST

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
if only Haplopelma sp. were not that secretive.. i don't want to hug them every day, but it'd be nice to at least see them once a month :)

BTW: my H. schmidti "black" had molted today, so i'll have to take some pics

zLOST

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
V3i HoN6 said:
That's one of the beauty of being malaysian.
right? HHC.{D
<offtopic>but you don't have Czech beer in every pub :))</offtopic>

duente

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Goliath hi, great work you did on your tank!i was wondering on the bulbs you're using, are only 10000K bulbs suitable for plants inside the tank?and could they be bad for the T's longterm (damage to their exoskeleton or anything like that)?thanks :)

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Goliath said:
Austin,

Thanks, and I already do, here is her boyfriend.

syndicate,

Thanks, me and my friends will have some of these tanks for sale at the Manchester, NH show in October.

mike
Heya Goliath,
Fantastic enclosure! Very inspiring. The female is nothing short of impressive as well.
That male though...GAH! No wonder you don't see many pics of them! Well, hopefully he's at least got a beautiful personality, huh? ;)

Best of luck on the mating. :)

G

Goliath

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
BileDrunk said:
Heya Goliath,
Fantastic enclosure! Very inspiring. The female is nothing short of impressive as well.
That male though...GAH! No wonder you don't see many pics of them! Well, hopefully he's at least got a beautiful personality, huh? ;)

Best of luck on the mating. :)

G
Thank you very much. Yah he is pretty bland, leggy with a little hint of green. Not really a good personality either, he is a complete wack job. I have never seen a male so flighty as this one, he will jump and just book all over the place. This male is getting sent to another female, he wan't nothing to do with either of my females and they don't want anything to do with him. So hopefully another female will have better luck with him. I have a smaller male that has not matured yet. By the time he is mature the female in this thread should have molted and be ready for him.

thanks,
mike

V3i HoN6

Arachnopeon
zLOST said:
<offtopic>but you don't have Czech beer in every pub :))</offtopic>
Yeah, I understand is not as easy like to find a Pilners Urquell or Platan here in Malaysia than in Czech.
So does there's handy of sake in Japanese but not in every pub of Czech..

I merely stating what is more related to me as i cant possilby state them all. So no offence ok?:)

my newly molted juvie, growing into a sub-adult now.
About 1++ inch bigger after the molt. impressive.

zLOST

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
V3i HoN6 said:
Yeah, I understand is not as easy like to find a Pilners Urquell or Platan here in Malaysia than in Czech.
So does there's handy of sake in Japanese but not in every pub of Czech..

I merely stating what is more related to me as i cant possilby state them all. So no offence ok?:)
it's hard to make me feel offended. but it's damn easy to make me envy :))
Unfortunately i have only one juvie of singablue, so i will have to wait for it to get this amazing coloration..

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
i can get pilsner urquell at my local grociery store for anyone who wants to trade for a c sp. blue :}

EvanG

Arachnopeon
Avalokiteshvara is an awfully funny name for a H. lividum! Avalokiteshvara = bodhisattva of infinite compassion = H. lividum? :? {D

Last edited:

Flogger

Arachnopeon
Recieved an adult female Haplopelma schmidti "gold colour form" yesterday :D

So sexy, and from the looks of it, about to moult. She was huge, roughly 16-20cm and incredibly thick legs.

Flogger

Arachnopeon
After the Expo here in Sweden, I got a few more Haplopelma spp :D

Haplopelma lividum "dark colour form" adult female
Freshly moulted

Haplopelma albostriatum juveniles

Haplopelma minax juvenile, supposed to be a female but I'm not sure