CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I forgot to Thanks Emmanuel for its male Heteroscodra maculata

Last edited:

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Haha :) No picture, it was to fast. Each time, it took a long time before they mate. In the first video, I was closing my camera and about to cancel everything when they decided to do it, I quickly opened my camera and started filming. Same thing with the second video.

I am gona make tons of very nice picture of that male when im done with him.

Natemass

Arachnolord
Old Timer
looking forward to it, my h.mac is still small im hoping for a female but if not maybe during the summer ill send it up to you. how is shipping stuff to canada or vis virsa

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Shipping from US to Canada is complicated, and if im not wrong we would need a permits, if we get cought without permits I think we have a huge tickets

eman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I forgot to Thanks Emmanuel for its male Heteroscodra maculata
You're welcome Cedrik, I'm very happy it worked out well! Congratulations on the matings - I'm hoping for the best.

Cheers,

Eman

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i've got good feeling about it man! lets see what will happen

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Heres the only decend picture ... I could take ... This is, BY FAR the spider that frustrated me the most in a photo session ... Its sometimes long and hard to take a good picture. In 1 hour, this is really the only ... acceptable ... picture, I could make... I was planning to make some fabulous picture of him, but before I throw him in the snow, I tought I was going to stop everything there.

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Pterinochilus lugardi spermathecae with terminal lobes, wich is a feature that can differ Pterinochilus lugardi and Pterinochilus murinus. Pterinochilus simoni, P. vorax, and Eucratoscelus spp. also possess this feature.

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Pterinochilus lugardi retrolateral setae scopulae

and the procurved carapace, wich can also differ Pterinochilus lugardi and P. murinus

Apophis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey Cedrik!

Cool and interesting close ups! I was wondering, are you still using the same canon powershot a410? Or do you have a new camera? Cause mine won´t go THAT close :evil:

Best regards, Sietse

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hi,

Yes, same old camera. You will end up using the full capacity of the camera, dont worry.

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Very rare, very under rated, very unique species of tarantula :D

Libertykeeper

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Fearsome

Baboon, below I will share with you the most frightening, near apocolyptic Crawshayi that has ever walked on this planet. It has driven several visitors to my house completely mad, running in all directions, she is simply put...insane...

SPIDERS 010.jpg

I apologize for the horrible photography, but its quite hard to take a good photo when handling this fearsome beast...:}