Old Timer
MizM said:
Another reason to keep your enclosures bone-dry! I rest my case.{D
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

-Matty

C_Strike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
lol, well without starting a debate, tarantulas evolve to they're surroundings, if a tarantula lives at aprox 70%+ humidity, il personally keep it like that, with proper ventilation it is not much of a risk to those species that actually naturally live in high humidities:)
So far, iv tried to keep all my tarantulas at as near as to the habitats humd/temp:)...not had any problems with fungus, parasites or anything. i used to keep them in dry conditions, but they actualy seem to do much better at th levels found in nature:)
... but anywway,lol that looks disgusting:p, very interesting , but disgusting,lol

BakuBak

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Bloodletting said:
It says a cadaver that the person found...It's obviously dead, as stated in the description, hence the dirt and certainly something could be growing on a dead tarantula/spider or any animal.

scott

I think it is some kind of fungi on this dead :confused:

DanHalen

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Mattyb said:
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

-Matty

How come if I mention bone dry, I get a lynch mob on my tail? Do you guys have flame retardent keyboards or something? :D

Thoth

Arachnopharoah
Old Timer
DanHalen said:
How come if I mention bone dry, I get a lynch mob on my tail? Do you guys have flame retardent keyboards or something? :D

Unfortunately its because you're not as attractive as MizM. :p

Like Wicked it reminded of a potato that started to sprout, which had me initially think it was a hox made from potato but looking at the picture carefully I'm for fungal growth on the corpse whether post mortem or cause of death is debateable.